📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

So, today, when you posted something derogatory toward Democrats or liberals, or any of the thousands of times you have done it, that was just all in good fun, Hagar? PUH-LEAZE, spare me your feigned outrage when you are constantly, endlessly attacking Democrats as being sub human, anti American morons. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, today, when you posted something derogatory toward Democrats or liberals, or any of the thousands of times you have done it, that was just all in good fun, Hagar? PUH-LEAZE, spare me your feigned outrage when you are constantly, endlessly attacking Democrats as being sub human, anti American morons. 🙄

Oh, but wait Barry, what I showed was a CNN News Clip.  The most recent post has nothing to do with News, it was a slanderous attack on 50% of Americans.  And if I ever did call Dems sub-human, I don’t recall.  I have, on numerous times, questioned Liberals Mental soundness, and even suggested y’all seek professional help.   But I’m just me, hoorahing on a Forum, not a panel on a Major Media News Outlet.  And you, an alleged (although I’m beginning to wonder) teacher of young minds, are unable to see the monumental difference in the two?   Well, my, my ,my.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Oh, but wait Barry, what I showed was a CNN News Clip.  The most recent post has nothing to do with News, it was a slanderous attack on 50% of Americans.  And if I ever did call Dems sub-human, I don’t recall.  I have, on numerous times, questioned Liberals Mental soundness, and even suggested y’all seek professional help.   But I’m just me, hoorahing on a Forum, not a panel on a Major Media News Outlet.  And you, an alleged (although I’m beginning to wonder) teacher of young minds, are unable to see the monumental difference in the two?   Well, my, my ,my.

I think Barry believes he is either more intelligent or more educated than most of us on here. I am pretty sure he thought that about me at one point. For all I know, he still does.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I think Barry believes he is either more intelligent or more educated than most of us on here. I am pretty sure he thought that about me at one point. For all I know, he still does.

This is for sure. Barry/Mary/Larry is operating with a superiority complex wherein he/she/it feels we are all simpleminded buffoons. 

• Thanks 1

I suppose Don Lemon hasn't been to the South in a very long time.  The Southern accent is almost extinct.  You hear it on occasion, but not very often even in deep East Texas.  It's been many years since I've been to NYC, but even when I was there the accent you hear in movies isn't prevalent. 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This is for sure. Barry/Mary/Larry is operating with a superiority complex wherein he/she/it feels we are all simpleminded buffoons. 

So Barry is comparing CNN to a simpleminded buffoon.  Perhaps he does have a point - about CNN.  😂🤣😂

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

Doesnt fit the narrative . Liberals aren't sub human just not that educated or logical. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1