📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Giving Zucker and award?   That’d be like a bunch of Chefs giving Jeffery Dahmer a cooking award.  If this incompetent buffoon worked at Ford Motor Company (or any business that requires profit), he’d been fired long ago.  He took over a lying, fabricating, biased tabloid, posing as a News outlet, and turned it into a worse rag than it was.  Award?   Should’ve been made the wide receiver in a cow pie throwing   event.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/06/12/death-spiral-continues-cnn-loses-one-third-primetime-audience/

A05E821D-D9F7-4544-AE5D-CDEEA39A4FA3.gif

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Here’s another :

”Being Ignorant is not so much a Shame as being Unwilling to Learn.” 

-Benjamin Franklin

I don't know. Benji was a smart one and he probably thought everyone was ignorant next to him. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, REX said:

It's still on at the airports. Maybe they need to double-down and do even more Anti-Trump activism. That will surely win over audiences.

The airports are the only reason their ratings are even measurable........:rofl:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I actually just looked it up, for viewing, and I am a Dish Network household, so no such luck. I am not going to their click bait website, beyond just looking at it a moment ago , because I can just see most of what's there HERE.

You ought to consider switching to Direct TV.  Having no OAN is like a day without sunshine.

:rofl: 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

When I saw this headline, I thought it might be some of you, but turns it, it was the POTUS! 😂

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/6/26/1867541/-Crazy-Angry-Grandpa-Calls-Fox-News-Aaron-Rupar-Has-the-Scoop?utm_campaign=trending

Good to see you are taking a fair and balanced approach to where you get your news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-kos/

"To see just how bad—and how isolated—the CNN performance has been, one need only look back to 2018. In year-over-year rating comparisons of primetime performance, you can see the massive hit CNN has taken, while its competitors fare much better. All three networks are down, but one plunged.

Looking at the first week of June, both Fox News and MSNBC saw a dip of 4 percent. CNN dropped 33 percent. One-third of its audience fled! And in the core demographic of 25- to 54-year-olds it was far worse, as CNN lost more than half of those viewers, at -55 percent.

That last metric is of particular alarm, as the viewing group measured is the prime demo used to set advertising rates. While critics often try to dismiss Fox News dominating the ratings for years as the result of an aging audience, the hard numbers defy the claim. In that core demo, Fox has around a 50 percent higher figure than MSNBC, and it nearly doubles that at CNN.

What makes this measurable failure even more pronounced is considering the remarkable edge CNN enjoys in the TV marketplace. Beyond the fact that CNN once was the only news channel, it benefits from a reality of cable television. CNN is essentially a mandatory selection in even the most basic of cable packages, resulting in a market penetration approaching 95 percent. By the network’s own measure that amounts to roughly 90 million accounts, as it garners well below 1 percent of those customers."

Hilarious, and not anything right wing media types like Sean Hannity and his Fox or Bretbart  cronies would admit to, but Trump also takes it 10 steps further and talks about his friendships with murderous dictators! Brags about deals that don’t happen and spits in the eye of our allies. These thugs have never had a buddy like him! 😑

• Stinks 1