📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Reports are coming in now that Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is "stepping aside". He's basically taking "terminal leave", or essentially going on vacation until he retires in mid-March.

I wonder what that's about...the plot thickens.

He's trying to pull a Lois Learner and get out of dodge with his retirement before he is indicted and jailed over the coming corruption charges.  Sessions should freeze his retirement application until he is forced to face the music for his roll in the phony Russian collusion and corrupt FISA warrants going after candidate and later elected Trump ... the plot thickens!!!! ...

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Reports are coming in now that Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is "stepping aside". He's basically taking "terminal leave", or essentially going on vacation until he retires in mid-March.

I wonder what that's about...the plot thickens.

He's trying to pull a Lois Learner and get out of dodge with his retirement before he is indicted and jailed over the coming corruption charges.  Sessions should freeze his retirement application until he is forced to face the music for his roll in the phony Russian collusion and corrupt FISA warrants going after candidate and later elected Trump ... the plot thickens!!!! ...

McCabe stepped down the day after his boss looked at the memo.

I'm sure it's totally a coincidence though.

12 hours ago, SideTracker said:

kirt also thought Fred "Gentlemen Jack" Thompson rocked. A friend's grandfather died...said those reverse mortgages are a nightmare. Said the grandfather saw ads with Fred promoting the idea numerous times on TV. Honestly I wanted to ask,  "What do you expect?  Your granddaddy sold the farm on that predatory deal and was conned by a republicOn."

Fred Thompson would have been a better president than what we wound up with ....

46 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

Have yours checked for dementia. Seriously! 

Butthurt much? Why does Trump criticism bug you so much? Is he an idol to you? Sad.  Can't take the heat? Goofball. I said Trump will not be impeached. What do you want? Also said he would be the next president when you said he was just another passing fancy like in 2012. Dementia much? smh

Why would I feel any heat, your continued ignorance is amusing to me .... not worried about Trump being impeached either, there's nothing to impeach him for except improving just about everything he has touched so far .... About 90% of everything Trump has done since taking office has been positive, yet you spend all your time parroting the anti-Trump bs ... What do I want? ... lol ... Try focusing some on the 90% once in a while.  #Butthurt over everything Trump ....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Why would I feel any heat, your continued ignorance is amusing to me .... not worried about Trump being impeached either, there's nothing to impeach him for except improving just about everything he has touched so far .... About 90% of everything Trump has done since taking office has been positive, yet you spend all your time parroting the anti-Trump bs ... What do I want? ... lol ... Try focusing some on the 90% once in a while.  #Butthurt over everything Trump ....

I’m not happy with what has happened so far with immigration, but only so much he can do when rogue judges block every attempt to keep terrorists out

9 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m not happy with what has happened so far with immigration, but only so much he can do when rogue judges block every attempt to keep terrorists out

I'm sure whatever deal he makes on immigration is going to make people on both sides mad ... do I agree with everything he is offering?  No ... but what he is going to get in return, to me, is a great move in the right direction ... it's far better than no deal and the status quo .... 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm sure whatever deal he makes on immigration is going to make people on both sides mad ... do I agree with everything he is offering?  No ... but what he is going to get in return, to me, is a great move in the right direction ... it's far better than no deal and the status quo .... 

What he has proposed in the past has been far leaning right... Ban all of them... Deport all of them.  Quit funding them.

Now what he is compromising is a light right lean... "Give me what I want, and I will let the ones that are already here stay."

I have come to the point where I am ok with either.  Just get it done!

• Mr. P changed the title to New York Times editor: Most newspapers will die in 5 years