📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Kind of envy liberals.  All they have is Fox.  Much more difficult for conservatives.

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, Wash Post, LA Times, ad nauseam.

That’s only because they haven’t discovered One America News, yet......their heads would explode if they ever saw it......lol......

8 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

That’s only because they haven’t discovered One America News, yet......their heads would explode if they ever saw it......lol......

Yes, I wanted that to be our little secret.  Btw, their eyes would pop out before their heads explode.  They have some mighty pretty news announcers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

Yes, I wanted that to be our little secret.  Btw, their eyes would pop out before their heads explode.  They have some mighty pretty news announcers.

I’ll have to check them out. I used to watch fox on mute. I turned it off when they started shooting the infobabes from the neck up. 

35 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I’ll have to check them out. I used to watch fox on mute. I turned it off when they started shooting the infobabes from the neck up. 

Neck up?  Freaking unamerican.  That's  :BS:

Sorry, but I love that emoji.

4 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I just hope he doesn't call out some liberal celebrity who's there. Obama did that to Trump and look what happened.  :D 

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sideliner said:

I'm surprised at one of your poop reactions... bc we were all saying this about all Major News networks last October... FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC... they all work for who pays them the most...  most of these people on here would be lying if they said they didn't believe it/

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I'm surprised at one of your poop reactions... bc we were all saying this about all Major News networks last October... FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC... they all work for who pays them the most...  most of these people on here would be lying if they said they didn't believe it/

The difference is you get both sides of the argument with Fox ... not so much so with the others, especially CNN, NBC and LSDMSNBC ...

• Mr. P changed the title to New York Times editor: Most newspapers will die in 5 years