Dez Bryant’s New Years plan

Our boy has had a lot of trouble with his hands lately, and just as much trouble getting open.  The Cowboys definitely need a couple of more difference makers at WR for next season.  Who knows?  Maybe that is what is needed to soften Dez's hands a little.

Prescott may need to practice throwing at the tire. Lot passes were off--high or wide.

Of course, if they could draft some good offensive linemen this might improve his accuracy.

The lost of one offensive lineman should be able to be replaced by one on the bench.

Dez doesn't have the same enthusiasm and effort level he had when he first came in the league.  He's already way past his prime  .... sooner than he should have been.  I don't see the Cowboys continuing to pay him top level receiver money much longer .... 

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Dez doesn't have the same enthusiasm and effort level he had when he first came in the league.  He's already way past his prime  .... sooner than he should have been.  I don't see the Cowboys continuing to pay him top level receiver money much longer .... 

IMHO, Dez will be a contract year WR like we see all too often in professional sports.  You will have your player that consistently has the average to slightly above average year, then when its contract time, he will explode to try and max out his deal.

I think as a rookie and Sophomore, he wanted to be great... and he was... but I think he has lost some of that fire... but his love for money will never change.