💲 The Trump Economy 💲

KirtFalcon

I think you're right.  I heard today that AT&T gave each employee a $1000 bonus with 200,000 employees that's $20,000,000.  The only thing is it's going to hurt those that don't pay taxes that rely on government programs.  I'm not sure how many million that is, but they probably already vote Democrat to begin with.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think you're right.  I heard today that AT&T gave each employee a $1000 bonus with 200,000 employees that's $20,000,000.  The only thing is it's going to hurt those that don't pay taxes that rely on government programs.  I'm not sure how many million that is, but they probably already vote Democrat to begin with.  

Nancy P said that was crumbs. 

Could be she will "let them eat cake" like Marie-Antoinette, did

19 hours ago, Wild74 said:

I hope you are right but I read another article predicting a 40 seat GOP loss in the house a lot of it coming from California 

Probably some liberal rag blowing smoke up everyone's #### .... harrier,   I mean side tracker,  eats this kind of stuff up .....

3 hours ago, SideTracker said:

Trump’s Numbers

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trumps-numbers/

ICE also is moving aggressively against businesses that employ immigrants living in the country illegally. In September a federal court ordered the Asplundh Tree Experts Company to pay $95 million for employing thousands of immigrants who aren’t authorized to work in the U.S. And on Jan. 10, ICE agents raided 98 7-Eleven convenience stores and arrested 21 people in what the acting director, Thomas D. Homan, said was meant as “a strong message to U.S. businesses that hire and employ an illegal workforce.”

Yay! Does this mean the end of the good ol boy system within the republicOn party? And a party it's been for some of these cheap hypocrites,  those phony baloney so called capitalists that hire illegal workers.   Asplundh is almost as common as 7-11's use to be, one on each street corner.

Ironically, the number of food stamp recipients went up under Trump — even as he proposed to cut the program.

Oops, got to be some more butt hurt on the food stamp increase since this is one subject Capn' and his band of republicOns harped on the entire eight years Obama was in office. I'm just the messenger btw. lol

And 81 percent of Israelis still view the U.S. favorably, unchanged from the end of Obama’s time. :injured: 

Shocking. Having read Zionist comments in this forum all eight years of Obama one might have expected the data to read 81% of Israelis hate Obama. More butt hurt. lol

factcheck.org is nothing but a liberal propaganda site ... that has been pointed out again and again on here ...

Since Donald Trump became president, the Dow Jones industrial average has climbed to 25,000 and fewer Americans are unemployed.

Another interesting fact: The number of people collecting food stamps has declined by more than two million.

Data released by the Department of Agriculture show that the number of participants in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), otherwise known as food stamps, dropped to 42,182,443 for fiscal 2017 – a decline of 2,036,920 from the fiscal 2016 total of 44,219,363.

USDA figures since show that the program has gone from costing taxpayers about $250 million for about 2.8 million recipients in 1969, under President Richard Nixon, to a peak of costing nearly $80 billion for nearly 48 million recipients in 2013, under President Barack Obama.

The numbers have declined since then, in part because of the booming economy and because some states have restored work requirements needed to qualify for SNAP, Fox News reported. In many cases the work requirements had been waived because of the recession of 2007-09.

The 2017 figure of 42.1 million people assisted is the lowest figure since 2010, when the program assisted 40.3 million people at a cost to taxpayers of $68.2 billion.

President Trump has signaled that he wants to tighten eligibility rules for SNAP and have states contribute matching funds for the program – as ways of continuing to reduce the number of recipients, Governing.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/food-stamp-recipients-down-2m-under-trump-usda-figures-show.html

Pull your head out side cracker ..... :woot:

4 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

^

For a liberal site it certainly gives a lot of credit to Trump. Evidently that fact flew right over your #foxbraindamaged head. :nerd:

U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service. “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Data as of Jan 5 2017).” Data extracted 18 Jan 2018.

The chart shows exactly what I showed above ... over a 2 million drop since President Trump took office ....

FY 2018 just began in Oct ..... 

11 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

I read it Einstein. Until adjustments are made with all considerations it stands as it is. Now back on your Cletus crutch of the DOW. Typical of revolving door hypocrisy between the two party dupes I see you still have no answer why the increases in the DOW were irrelevant during the previous administration yet now you tout the very thing you criticized. Open your eyes. Wal Street goons past and present create such numbers out of thin air just like the fed creates the paper dollar.

Other indexes posted even bigger gains. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, made up of 30 large corporations, was up 32 percent during Trump’s first year, (after rising 138 percent under Obama). And the NASDAQ Composite index, made up of more than 3,000 companies, also rose 32 percent (after going up 262 percent under Obama).

Again, one cannot even post anything positive for the Lord Trump worshiping Capn' krunch  because the data comes from a site he deems liberal although the same data he reads on his FAUX network. smh

another side track diversion .... :lol:

2 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

I heard he did build the wall already, or wait, he's going to make Mexico pay for it. We as in US will pay for it. Who does Lord Trump think he's duping besides Capn' krunch.

Hide and watch ... it's going to be build ...

• Mr. P changed the title to 💲 Food Stamp enrollment lowest in 8 years