💲 The Trump Economy 💲

KirtFalcon

If they cut rates that will be good, inflation seems to be under control the fed uses rates to stop inflation, also if they are not smart they can stop the economy from growing with making money harder to borrow or more costly

2 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

WOW! That's up there with the Deficit of when we were in a huge recession.  Tax Cut payes for it self? LIE

Mexico will pay for the wall. LIE

Don't forget the healthcare plan that we all would be proud of .  LIE

19 hours ago, GunnyHighway said:

WOW! That's up there with the Deficit of when we were in a huge recession.  Tax Cut payes for it self? LIE

Mexico will pay for the wall. LIE

Please run for president on these points

20 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

That's all Republicans could talk about for 8 years. Amazing how all of a sudden you never hear them talk about it anymore:rofl:

I would like to know how Democrats will fix this with the Green Deal and free healthcare and free college

10 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

well Trump touted the Tax cut would pay for itself. LIE in plain site. look at the growing debt. its as high as it was during the recession son.  Trump ran on "Mexico will pay for the wall" TRUE AS any statement ever made. HE DID say these things. all Lies. So he ran on Lies.

Our debt hasn’t decreased for a very long time...

2 minutes ago, btex said:

So why does the GOP allow these subsidies to continue? GOP has had control of all of DC more than a few times and yet never stopped this yet SCREAM how they want sucha  capitalist country, seems the GOP should put up or shut up..................

my guess, is the same as I was telling old dummy earlier... That money is probably lining a lot of government officials' pockets....

2 minutes ago, btex said:

So then you blame both parties, ok good, but trump, well he is hated by both according to some on here, he would be the one who do this because he cares so much for our country. I expect this will be part of his platform in the future so he can achieve what he said he would on the deficit. 

I blame the corruptness of our government for almost everything wrong with our country.  I think a 2 party system is a failure and divides us as much as the North and South.  Congresspeople are sheep of the highest bidder...  once they have been their long enough, they learn how to twist law to line their pockets.  They learn to twist the law to cheat their own criminal behavior.  They form unlawful factions to "I'll do this for you if you do this for me."  Government officials need term limits, and a system where they can run on their own platform without the R and D telling them what they have to believe.  I haven't seen a Democrat or Republican run on what they believe would work in a very long time until Trump came along with some radical ideas...  although I don't think his ideas are what got him elected the first time... I think the Democrats cheated their own people forcing Hillary in over Bernie... and the sad part is, people have figured out Bernie over the past 4 years and can see how flawed his ideas now are as well.

I would LOVE to see of Dalton's 'facts'. I feel that I can really learn something from someone so thoughtful, so understated, so well read. BUT, let me go first and help him....minority unemployment is currently around 6.0% or so, according to the BLS.

When Obama took office, as the economic fallout from the Bush years was continuing to be felt, in January '10, it was at 16.5. When he left office in December 2016, it was 7.9.

Now, let's all gather round and wait for the scholarly Dalton to give us some 'facts', besides unemployment rates.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Doesn’t that mean 94% are EMPLOYED???

That's generally what 6% unemployment means.

That said, the formula for the calculation of unemployment changes from time to time, and we don't necessarily know the "real" unemployment numbers because of people who have dropped off of roles, and people who choose not to work.

5 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I have. Thanks Obama for the continued economic growth. You do realize that it takes a few years for a presidents economic policies to begin to show how it has affected the economy. 

Not after President Trump removed almost all of his hurdles to conduct business in the U.S. with deregulation of the hurdles that President Obama and Congress enacted on businesses.  Nice try, no cigar.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

Not after President Trump removed almost all of his hurdles to conduct business in the U.S. with deregulation of the hurdles that President Obama and Congress enacted on businesses.  Nice try, no cigar.  

Dave, this man is an idiot.  Anyone that has the nerve to say “thank you Obama” is a piece.....a piece of what I’ll let you decide.