💲 The Trump Economy 💲

KirtFalcon

8 minutes ago, btex said:

Seems pretty clear govt pays a ton out to oil. Not very capitalist 

Your own sources blow holes in that BS.  They don’t pay subsidies to oil companies.  They don’t pay money to oil companies at all.  The government dictates prices of refined crude and LNG that equals the 5 billion cited in your two sources. 

Your sources are misleading and idiotic.  Oil companies get no money from the government.  Oil companies pay more out of pocket for research, local education, and community improvement than the government does.  

Please don’t post BS you know nothing about.  

1 minute ago, btex said:

I mean if a person claims to truly love capitalism they would want all subsidies ended. My guess is they don’t really understand what capitalism is

Haha!  Suuuuure.   Why don’t you tell us what kind of investment it takes to drill a single well.  Any idea?  You know how many people involved in that single well make six figures, have matching 401ks, almost free health care, and pensions.  Let’s maybe discuss the all the folks that get their piece of the pie, you know, like local, state, and federal governments, schools funded, roads built, infrastructure enhanced.  Oh yea, and don’t get me started on private investors, royalty owners, etc etc   

Nah, you don’t want to talk numbers.  You want to talk BS Google.   

If you think oil companies survive on what your BS sources call “subsidy”.....well if you buy that I’ll throw the Golden Gate in free   

13 hours ago, SideTracker said:

As info, the political forum is without a doubt the most hypocritical forum or blog pertaining to political opinion I have known. In fact, it borders on communist control. Some here talk about the media and fake news twisting facts or whatever while at SDC the mod or gods change the titles at random, delete posts, alter profiles  and generally disregard free speech. Then they talk about free speech. LOL, the dollar signs on the title here are not mine, as originally entered in 2017. I don't care, only pointing out the lie that takes place in altering a posters content that is otherwise clean according to rules. It's a prime example of the poor character of those that manage here.

First of all, we are not allowed to alter another poster's content.  We would lose our rights.  If a post is HIDDEN (For the 1000000000000000th time, we do not delete posts... how else would we defend punishing your stupidity?) it is because you broke the rules.  You feel like its a dictatorship because you are outnumbered...  its like WestHardin living in Central LA... that old guy would feel like he is drowning in a cesspool or liberals where his voice just isn't as widely accepted.  Some of you forget, you are in a Red State... This has been a red state for a long long long long time.  Your ideologies do not match the majority.  Quit being a baby.  We listen, we respond.  We do not suspend because we disagree... that would piss David Smoak off and get us nuked.  We have to follow the rules just like everyone else.  

So I am sorry that your crybaby rant here is continually debunked...  we will never suspend you for having another view...  Centex and buzzard have made it this far... Ask @CarthDawg77 how many times we have suspended and warned him... its more than these other liberals...

Get better, or go back to where you came from :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

First of all, we are not allowed to alter another poster's content.  We would lose our rights.  If a post is HIDDEN (For the 1000000000000000th time, we do not delete posts... how else would we defend punishing your stupidity?) it is because you broke the rules.  You feel like its a dictatorship because you are outnumbered...  its like WestHardin living in Central LA... that old guy would feel like he is drowning in a cesspool or liberals where his voice just isn't as widely accepted.  Some of you forget, you are in a Red State... This has been a red state for a long long long long time.  Your ideologies do not match the majority.  Quit being a baby.  We listen, we respond.  We do not suspend because we disagree... that would David Smoak off and get us nuked.  We have to follow the rules just like everyone else.  

So I am sorry that your crybaby rant here is continually debunked...  we will never suspend you for having another view...  Centex and buzzard have made it this far... Ask @CarthDawg77 how many times we have suspended and warned him... its more than these other liberals...

Get better, or go back to where you came from :lol: 

2B73278D-0530-4477-B520-ACD4B768F113.jpeg

On 7/16/2019 at 3:30 PM, btex said:

Watched many of these guys on here daily attack Obama for the deficit, now trump is in a booming economy running a TRILLION dollar a year deficit and they defend him

Like Any Republican president that follows a dimwit president,  President trump has to begin rebuilding a neglected military ... that's a huge part of the spending ...

17 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I have. Thanks Obama for the continued economic growth. You do realize that it takes a few years for a presidents economic policies to begin to show how it has affected the economy. 

You honestly think Obummer's economic policies were pro economic growth?  You are dumber than I thought. Obummer's over regulation and high taxes stymied economic growth ... fact!!! ...

41 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

This is an incredible point 

It's a historical fact I have pointed out for several years in this forum ... it started with Jimma Carter leaving our military infrastructure in shambles for Reagan to rebuild and continues with Clinton and Obamma ...the left would like to ignore the fact that all spending is not the same ... some is necessary while dimwit spending is focused on social welfare expansion ...

32 minutes ago, btex said:

So you are starting with a cherry picked point? 

It's not false and it's not cherry picked  ...its a fundamental reason that drives spending following a dimocrat leaving the WH ...

Simple research bears out this fact ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 hour ago, btex said:

all in how you see it. GOP wants to keep us in a military based economy so they over spend. We have seen with the audit the military does not use their funds well. You went back to Carter because it was convenient yet when you go back further it is a false statement. 

There you go twisting everyone's comments again .. I CLEARLY said it started with Carter, not before ... and continued with Clinton and Obummer. .... those are irrefutable facts, unless you are dealing with a brainwashed lib like you ... it was necessary to rebuild the military for national security reasons ... something nuts like you don't understand  ... yes, a lot of spending is not effective for mostly political reasons,  military spending sometimes isn't immune  .... that doesn't change the basic facts I stated ... you have a very twisted view of history and facts in general ...

33 minutes ago, btex said:

I answered your first post before seeing the second. I answered the second with the cherry picking. No twisting just answered in order. 

The audit showed our military has had far too long a time without oversight. They waste tons of money with no accountability. And my view of history matches what you said. Every war since carter has been a war started under GOP. 

We should call you sidetracker jr ... 😂 ... you just can't stay on topic  ... I never said anything about wars .... that's a whole different issue  ...

Chana has 327 Million in their military.  That’s Active, Reserve, and Paramilitary.   We have 47 Million.   Don’t know how good you Libs are with math, but I’ll tell you right now, we can’t beat them unless we have better weapons, tanks, and aircraft.   Those things cost money.  I know y’all would rather give it all to illegals, and the lazy that won’t work, but hey, most of us would rather have a strong Military.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, btex said:

You said since Carter GOP Potus has had to rebuild the military. If you look you will find the expansion in spending coincided with a war. That is not a stretch it is a fact. So if we want to use YOUR logic then we should say republican presidents us war to build up the military. 

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong  ... Carter never went to war with anyone, he just cut spending on the military and the whole military apparatus deteriorated during his tenure ... it was pure neglect, plain and simple ... Reagan had to totally rebuild the military .... Slick Willie also neglected military funding, maintenance budgets were slashed. Slick also fired off hundreds of tomahawk cruise missiles at over a million dollars a pop and replenished none of them ... that's a fact ... I was there and witnessed a lot of it first hand ... Obummer followed suit like a good anti-military lib ... so don't come on here and try and :BS: me ... I know better!!!! ....

5 minutes ago, btex said:

You having some comprehension issues, Carter was a dem. Look I get it you are far right and your answer is spend spend spend, but I like accountability. I get you hate that. There was a reason for the graph. Now in typical right wing fashion you hate peace and love war. 

My point, dufuss, is that most of the deficit spending when a Republican is in office is directly related to required increase in military spending for exactly the reasons I laid out. President Trump has had to pour over 700 billion in military spending this cycle alone .... why,? Because of neglect during the Barry years... those are facts. Dimwit .... it has NOTHING to do with me hating peace or loving war ... it's national security  ... you goober headed moron  ....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, btex said:

The increase in spending is related to wars. Bush Sr, Bush JR

You act as if there weren't any wars under dimwit presidents ... I am basically talking about basic operations and maintenance costs that were in the billions that were cut under dimwit presidents  ...

19 minutes ago, btex said:

Since Carter (your starting point) name wars started under Dem POTUS.

Again the audit found gross misuse of funds and material, how about that? 

Totally different issue ... not gonna let you change the subject again ... you have no answer for what I stated ... typical libtard dodge ...

6 minutes ago, btex said:

So you are saying Bush SR/JR increased defense spending NOT because of the wars but because the need to rebuild the military? The graph I showed answers all the questions. You dont like the answers because it didnt fit what you claimed. The defense budget began to increase in 1979, under Carter. What happened to cause this.........oh look Afghan war were we supplied Al Qaeda with arms and training. We then had Reagan who bankrupted the USSR, but spedning started decreasing in 1986. We saw a huge drop in spending in 89-91, Believe that would be under a GOP president. 91 we saw  increase (Iraq War) but still not what we spent in cold war. After war we saw decrease in spending and a balanced budget (Clinton) Then 2001 we saw a huge increase as we fought two wars (lasting a decade +) We leave Iraq and saw a decrease though we saw an increase in 15-16. 

You can say what you like but your statement is false and the proof is in the spending.

War funding is a totally different issue.  Dimocrat presidents from Carter through Obummer  left our military in shambles ... that's a fact and that's the point I factually made .... you want to veer out in totally different issues ...

1 minute ago, btex said:

Carter yes, Clinton Obama sorry but no. And the increase in spending was due to the wars, not a different issue because it was the reason for the increase. These are facts. If you have other evidence present it. Show where Bush increased the spending due to Clinton and not 2 wars. I will wait for it

BS ... I was on active duty during the Clinton years and O&M funding was deeply cut and he depleted much of our armament stockpiles, also military cost of living adjustments lagged behind during his tenure. Obummer did the same ... you want to talk about wars, start another thread ...

51 minutes ago, btex said:

Looking for that evidence. War caused the increase period showed it proved it so unless you have evidence against it I am done

I lived through it dufuss, you are looking at slanted libtard BS ... Clinton and Obummer were both hated by the military for the damage they did, and don't even get me started on Slick Willie's "don't ask don't tell" BS ...