💲 The Trump Economy 💲

KirtFalcon

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Chana has 327 Million in their military.  That’s Active, Reserve, and Paramilitary.   We have 47 Million.   Don’t know how good you Libs are with math, but I’ll tell you right now, we can’t beat them unless we have better weapons, tanks, and aircraft.   Those things cost money.  I know y’all would rather give it all to illegals, and the lazy that won’t work, but hey, most of us would rather have a strong Military.

Hot Dog, got a 💩 with the above post.  Love it when I nail Lib Nads to the wall.   😂😂😂

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Chana has 327 Million in their military.  That’s Active, Reserve, and Paramilitary.   We have 47 Million.   Don’t know how good you Libs are with math, but I’ll tell you right now, we can’t beat them unless we have better weapons, tanks, and aircraft.   Those things cost money.  I know y’all would rather give it all to illegals, and the lazy that won’t work, but hey, most of us would rather have a strong Military.

This deserves a re-post might I add,  how much of our military hardware/software is chinese? 

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

See... Btex, Barry, & Buzz don’t Have any detectable sense of humor, therefore they don’t get it

I think they get it.  And like the truth, it hurts to the bone.    :rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, btex said:

Oh man get. After watching the meltdown of jade helm on here it is hilarious to see this

Bet you really like that in 2035, Dems still investigating Russia.  I got a good laugh out of that meself.  😂😂😂

Just now, btex said:

And yet he is running a trillion dollar debt. How do you run a trillion dollar debt with a booming economy......

Dude, just go away.  Nobody cares about your Trump hatred.  If you could just say “good job” once to the POTUS it would go a long way.  However, you are incapable of giving credit where it’s due.  So, none of us can take you seriously.  

Just now, btex said:

A GOP who doesnt care about fiscal responsibility??? 

No, I don’t care about your opinion of the POTUS or your view of the financial situation of this country.  Obama doubled the debt in 8 years, and I’m sure you don’t bring that up in conversation often now do you?

1 hour ago, btex said:

I am for a balanced budget with exceptions in times of war. Obama made a choice to throw money at the recession to end it. Trump has spent a trillion dollars of debt in a time of prosperity. No one has been able to explain how you go a trillion in debt when economy is booming. This has never happened in the history of our country. He also said he would erase the deficit. His words

Let me be clear.  

1,000,000,000,000 don’t give a ####.  

We get it. You don’t like Trump.  Let me tell you something else Trump has done that has never been done in history.  

91 market records in two and a half years

lowest unemployment rate in our lifetime

lowest minority unemployment ever 

highest wages for women and minorities ever 

highest minority small business start ups in history 

Now.  It’s obamas fault that Trump has added to the debt.  Yep I said.  Why?  Because I know ### I’m talking about.  

Trump has had to address a neglected military under the Obama admin.  He has decided to invest in what our previous embarrassment of a POTUS refused to invest in.  It’s called national security, you know, that thing democrats don’t believe in?  (Clinton emails, border security policy, etc etc)

Edited by AKA
Language.

4 minutes ago, btex said:

Not sure what you are talking about in this rambling post. I do know that you continue with your poor language.

You are correct the economy is setting records, the question is why are we running a trillion dollar debt while setting records. He has not added a trillion to the military, matter of fact military spending has increased in the tune of about 50 billion. That leaves 950 billion to account for. If you look at defense spending you will find that Obama increased it in the last two years I believe. He cut it when the recession was at its worst and when we left Iraq. 

I already told you.  I was very clear in my explanation.  The figures are easily found.  

7 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Ok.  I just feel like I need to defend the POTUS from these buffoons.  

You're welcome to do so to your heart's delight, just gotta keep the gloves up.   :D 

1 minute ago, ScreamingEagle said:

49E5D0C4-C978-4C74-957B-4B8B212B50F5.jpeg

I’m wealthier after the election in 2016 than I have ever been.  401K is kicking ####.  Salary is the highest it’s ever been.  My industry is leading the planet thanks to deregulation   

Thank you President Trump. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
US Natural Gas Will Soon Run the World
American Thinker ^ | 08/03/2019 | Todd Royal 

Posted on 8/3/2019, 8:12:01 AM by SeekAndFind

United States carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from the power sector and the broader economy have declined 61 percent between 2006 and 2014, mainly from "switching from coal-to-gas-powered generation," according to the U.S. Department of Energy's Second Installment of the Quadrennial Energy Review, January 2017.  These environmentally sound numbers from higher use of natural gas can also be translated globally to help with pollution in countries such as China, India, and the entire continent of Africa.

The U.S. now uses natural gas converted to liquid natural gas (LNG) from shale deposits in states such as Texas, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania to transform geopolitics.  Lower LNG prices stymie terrorist-financing budgets in Tehran and lower the ability for Putin's Russia to weaponize their energy assets for geopolitical adventures in Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Central Asia, and the Middle East.

How this new soft power of energy transforms the world economically, geopolitically, and positively toward Western-aligned institutions is through increasing LNG exports, which "hit a new record high at 4.7 billion cubic feet per day in May 2019."  The U.S. is approximately the world's third largest LNG exporter.  Illustrating this power has seen the U.S. add four new LNG trains "with a combined capacity of 2.4Bcf/d come online since November 2018."

Countries with heavy LNG deposits can transform their national fate and redirect their foreign policy and national security initiatives without deploying their militaries.  Energy economics overtakes military significance, because everyone needs the power generation and electricity that clean-burning LNG exports provide.