💲 The Trump Economy 💲

KirtFalcon

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Automakers cut jobs, closed factories to save billions in 2019 - CNBC https://apple.news/A4jKR4QNDQGa5MX9uMxv79A

Their unions are to blame the same with their over pricing.  Who can afford many of the American made cars today ?  Many of them  are what the cost of a house was in the 80's.  I bought my first brand new car in 1989, and then it was cheaper than a brand new house in the mid 60's.  The unions are killing the American auto industry, and as NightStar11 pointed out they have so many recalls on them not just air bags in recent years.  They've done it to themselves.  

42 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

At Christmas, celebration about taking food off the table of poor people, while most corporations paid ZERO taxes this year? Trumpites can be so kind and thoughtful and all about the common man. 

Doesn’t change the fact that there are many able bodied on welfare who Could be supporting themselves & & their families.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do they not do research in the dark web part of the rightwingosphere? How come some of you act like you don't know what a mouse is for? Look up the percentage of those in the Fortune 500 who paid little or NO taxes last year and get back to me. Consider it to be your homework.

Here’s an assignment for You, “teach”; Investigate how many people are on Welfare but could be working & supporting their families... That’s the figure that counts...

• Like 1