The Smoakhouse Forums
KirtFalcon

💲 The Trump Economy 💲

22 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Dave, did you see the documentary where the union worker said they sabotaged cars to get back at owners during the strikes? 

Nope.  Other than the cars themselves, and usually only sports cars am I interested in car manufacturing.  

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I have 5 kids.  I work, I pay bills, we eat.  My wife also has 5 kids, pays bills and eats also.  I would love to show welfare families how to do this... and when I do, I want their welfare checks as payment

Same. 

4 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Good job Carthy and there's ton of women that have kids for no other reason than to get that big welfare check. They're on permanent holiday and us working folks are paying for it while they laugh at us.

That Fat Check is even Bigger if that “Baby Daddy” ain’t there...🤨

20 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That Fat Check is even Bigger if that “Baby Daddy” ain’t there...🤨

The baby daddy ain't never there. The girl is getting child support on top of welfare.  

19 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

The baby daddy ain't never there. The girl is getting child support on top of welfare.  

Exactly my point...

On 12/26/2019 at 11:05 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Do they not do research in the dark web part of the rightwingosphere? How come some of you act like you don't know what a mouse is for? Look up the percentage of those in the Fortune 500 who paid little or NO taxes last year and get back to me. Consider it to be your homework.

Since Democrats control the House, get them to get some legislation together to close loop holes in the tax code. Now I know that’s gonna be tough since they’re infatuated with the orange monster, but maybe they can multi task. Now if the Republican Senate votes it down you can blame them, but until your guys deliver them something to vote down you’ll have to blame your side Barry. I’m sure they don’t want to tick off their major donors though. Don’t you know they’re all pigs that feed out of the trough. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Psssst, Barry.... When companies make money, the Economy takes off, & jobs are created, unemployment drops & people get off of the government & Their lives Improve & former Democrats realize that they have been Duped for most of their lives, & begin to vote Conservatively! Make America Great Again!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😂😋👌

On 12/31/2017 at 8:24 AM, KirtFalcon said:

It's still early I know but how's the Trump Economy working for you?  MAGA!!!

The Lincoln Project vs Trump;Republicans still eating their own. After their latest ad, Trump lashing out late into the night out at this group in a Twitter rant calling them RINO's and a disgrace to Honest Abe who, according to Trump, was treated better than Trump...

19 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The Lincoln Project vs Trump;Republicans still eating their own. After their latest ad, Trump lashing out late into the night out at this group in a Twitter rant calling them RINO's and a disgrace to Honest Abe who, according to Trump, was treated better than Trump...

Deadly virus Donald Trump ignored? 

Worst economy in decades?

Our country is weaker and sicker and poorer?

Total made up horse 💩 by the left .....

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No sir, they are Conservatives/ Republicans. George Conway is married to Kellyanne but you knew that already. Trump said Kellyanne had a loser of a husband😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

No sir, they are Conservatives/ Republicans. George Conway is married to Kellyanne but you knew that already. Trump said Kellyanne had a loser of a husband😂

George Conway? ... :rofl:

That little fat anti-Trump libtard is a laughing stock ... 🤣

He's as phony as Michael Moore ... :woot:

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

George Conway? ... :rofl:

That little fat anti-Trump libtard is a laughing stock ... 🤣

He's as phony as Michael Moore ... :woot:

Speaking of Michael . His new movie / documentary  is not being carried in movie theatres .  It is being shown on YouTube.  What a fall from grace.  I have not, and will not watch I the documentary.  

33 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Speaking of Michael . His new movie / documentary  is not being carried in movie theatres .  It is being shown on YouTube.  What a fall from grace.  I have not, and will not watch I the documentary.  

Michael More is not worth wasting time listening to .... just like George Conway .....

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'd like to know how we rank right now.  I want to see how well Sweden is doing since they are practicing herd immunity.  I know some are saying it's bad, but they've been doing this since it started.  Germany has already opened back up as well so I'm sure they'll climb on the Economic front.  

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I may give it a watch, but I have a feeling it's just going to be gloom and doom, and the human race is doomed.  If that were the case we would have went extinct during the black plague.