Sooners 2018 Thread

Mr. P

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Arjei Henderson decommits, was this expected or a shock to you Sooner guys??

“OU side says it’s grades that led to this. People close to Henderson say it’s him wanting to play with a family member and schools interested in taking a two for one deal— OU is limited in numbers.”

That’s from 247.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

“OU side says it’s grades that led to this. People close to Henderson say it’s him wanting to play with a family member and schools interested in taking a two for one deal— OU is limited in numbers.”

That’s from 247.

Yeah, doubts about qualifying is what I was hearing before it was official, but the family connection wouldn't surprise me. 

2 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I've seen the qualifying issue with him mentioned on the Texas boards for a while.  

Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to see him in crimson and cream...  but I've seen a little chatter about this, and I am not a big follower of recruiting. 

10 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

If Oklahoma is in then Georgia would have to be in the Sugar Bowl.

So, best case scenario for OU would be a close Alabama win over Georgia, with Tua having a very bad game. 

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

The win today makes Oklahoma 9-1 all time in Big 12 Championship games.

4th in a row

12th overall.

Did I see where OU has won 50 percent of all the Big XII championships since the league's inception? 

21 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

So frustrating as a Longhorn fan. The decade UT spent in search of a quarterback aided the OU dominance without a doubt. 

Yeah, I gotta admit, in a state as QB-rich as Texas (and with all the resources at UT's disposal) I just can't grasp y'all's futility in this area. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 9:42 AM, AKA said:

I don't appreciate the implication. OU will be trying to get as many shots on Sam as possible regardless of his physical condition. 

Because this is football, and knocking the #### out of the ballcarrier is part of the game.

Or, at least, it was...  once...  a long, long time ago. 

Respect. Sam hung in there and played tough. 

QE23KmY.gif

• Mr. P locked this topic