Alabama vs Clemson

21 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

YOu don't think Bama vs Georgia will be a good game? I think it'll be a nice, physical matchup.

The way Bama playing defense I would be shocked if its close. Im really hoping its a good game though unlike the last all-SEC Natty game. 

8 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Does Clemson know they're in a ballgame? 

I "think" it had a lot to do with that Bama D. Getting somewhat healthy made a difference. May have lost #33 last night to a knee injury. Can't remember his name they rotate about 30 on their front 7. 

Buddy did you see Thompson was starting for Bama?

11 minutes ago, DTrump said:

I "think" it had a lot to do with that Bama D. Getting somewhat healthy made a difference. May have lost #33 last night to a knee injury. Can't remember his name they rotate about 30 on their front 7. 

Sprained knee. Also may have lost starting guard Lester Cotton on offense. Both of those could be huge against UGA. 

7 hours ago, DTrump said:

Yup, him and Brown. It's about time. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DTrump said:

I would very much agree!