Longhorns 2018 Thread

17 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. And the other mental midget who whines about it is the one doing it to Lion in return lol

Awesome pillow fight they've got going on.

Man it’s way more than 1 guy that poops Lion ... it’s like 50% of SDC that can decipher what he says...

• LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, thegreatbambino said:

Sadly I have to watch the game on my phone and will miss part of it due to my sister's wedding. Who schedules a wedding at 4 in the afternoon on a Saturday during football season? Lol

women who have their men completely whipped.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Nah, I live in your mind rent-free as well. Seeing you get triggered is funny enough. 😂

Funny thing is, you supposedly had me on ignore but couldn’t stop posting about me.  Talk about rent free.  You’re the biggest hypocrite I’ve seen here.  And you’ll reply again.......rent free

edit, you wouldn’t post again at the expense of proving my point so you just go back and completely edit a previous post.  Nicely done RentFree

11 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Funny thing is, you supposedly had me on ignore but couldn’t stop posting about me.  Talk about rent free.  You’re the biggest hypocrite I’ve seen here.  And you’ll reply again.......rent free

Hey man... Watching you makes most of us happy about our own lives... We look at you and realize, "Man... No matter how rough things get, I'm not db".

If the rest of the people on this board knew that you e-mailed Smoaky to cry about me, they'd feel even better knowing they're not you. 😂Talk about rent free! LOL!

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Hey man... Watching you makes most of us happy about our own lives... We look at you and realize, "Man... No matter how rough things get, I'm not db".

If the rest of the people on this board knew that you e-mailed Smoaky to cry about me, they'd feel even better knowing they're not you. 😂

I know there are several people here who think the same way I do about you.....  so there’s that. If Smoaky decided to not do anything about you I guess that’s fine.  It’s his site.  Idhave banned you 3 years ago

Just now, DB2point0 said:

I know there are several people here who think the same way I do about you.....  so there’s that. If Smoaky decided to not do anything about you I guess that’s fine.  It’s his site.  Idhave banned you 3 years ago

I mean, you e-mailed him to cry about me, right? Sorry, snowflake. Not your site. 😋

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

And still here you are, talking about me and I’m the one obsessed.  Lol

RentFree

Bruh... You emailed the owner of the site to try and get me banned because I hurt your feelings. If that's not indicative of me completely owning space in your head, I don't know what is. Responding someone to laugh at them isn't quite the same thing as crying to the owner of a site to have them banned. 

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Lol, you’re just fishing for something you’re not going to get.  I’m starting to worry about you

You've got bigger things to worry about, obviously. When your feelings get hurt on a message board to the point that you need to whine to the owner, you've got WAY bigger issues than anything else. Hope you get the help you need, man. 

To other Longhorn fans (because you're all pretty cool outside of this one), I apologize for spamming the thread. Good luck against Baylor (not that you'll need it). 

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

You've got bigger things to worry about, obviously. When your feelings get hurt on a message board to the point that you need to whine to the owner, you've got WAY bigger issues than anything else. Hope you get the help you need, man. 

To other Longhorn fans (because you're all pretty cool outside of this one), I apologize for spamming the thread. Good luck against Baylor (not that you'll need it). 

One more

10 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

3 years ago, we suspended him all of the time :lol:   He learned to play within the rules of the site

• Mr. P locked this topic