Longhorns 2018 Thread

After that score.....they should really consider it.  Give Ehlinger some rest and protect him for next week.....he really has not performed today.  See if Buechele can hit some of those open receivers and get Texas another score just in case they have to use HIM next week also, Huh?

• Like 1

I feel like I say this after every game, it was ugly but a win is a win and hello Big 12 Championship game! It’s been a while and I’m going to celebrate all weekend long! Now I can relax and watch the other great games today. 

Hookem and see y’all in jerry world! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Yes sir!!!! Headed to Jerry World! 

Herman has this program ahead of schedule with a Big 12 championship game appearance in year two. 

Now let’s go win this dang thing!

HookEm

Yep.  This is going to be big for recruiting.  2020 class will be on par with the 2018 class, maybe better.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

So Clay Helton is using his in-home visit with Bru McCoy today and Swann has said an announcement will be made tomorrow on Helton with rumors of him possible getting fired.  That's going to be one awkward in-home.

Wouldn't that mean if he is fired, the new coach wouldn't be able to do a in home visit with McCoy?

24 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Latest SI bowl projections have Texas in the Sugar vs Georgia and OU in the playoffs. 

So we can assume that with a loss to OU that Texas still gets a NY6 bowl. 

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/11/24/bowl-projections-week-13-playoff-rankings-predictions

I don't think Texas makes a NY6 bowl with a loss to OU.

25 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Latest SI bowl projections have Texas in the Sugar vs Georgia and OU in the playoffs. 

So we can assume that with a loss to OU that Texas still gets a NY6 bowl. 

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/11/24/bowl-projections-week-13-playoff-rankings-predictions

Only if OU is in the playoff. If OU doesn't get into the playoff then Texas would be in the Alamo bowl. 

Texas win in NY6 bowl

Texas Loss Alamo bowl

• Mr. P locked this topic