Longhorns 2018 Thread

31 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Ehlinger right behind Tua on deep pass attempts.

Ds9UUa4WwAAnLAD.jpeg

Wow, all while he has missed numerous deep shots that would’ve been sure touchdowns had he put the ball anywhere near accurate instead of five yards overthrown. 

Ehlinger has been a completely different QB after the Maryland game, really good to see.

5 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Wouldn't that be hard to do while coaching his alma mater to the playoffs? 

You are correct.  I was just thinking about something i read during Jalen’s recruitment that his dad or Brother was being brought in as a QC coach.  I looked and can’t find anything on it

Sam has a genuine love for UT. It's not like he was recruited there and then fell in love with it. He was raised on that campus and lives and breathes the University of Texas. That's why I think he stays 4 years. This has been his dream and he will ride it out as long as he can.

4 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Sam and his family are smart. He’ll get feedback from the NFL after next year regardless. I feel like he’s a 4 year guy and if the projection of the program continues, his senior year Texas could be in the National title hunt. 

Heck with the way Texas is “overacheiving” by playing for big 12 title in year two (even though that was the team goal was to contend for conference title this year). Who’s to say they won’t overachieve next year, Sam’s junior year & be in the National Title hunt? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Heck with the way Texas is “overacheiving” by playing for big 12 title in year two (even though that was the team goal was to contend for conference title this year). Who’s to say they won’t overachieve next year, Sam’s junior year & be in the National Title hunt? 

It is very much possible.

• Mr. P locked this topic