The Smoakhouse Forums

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2019- LSU will either be with a new HC or with a terrible one.... 2020- LSU will for sure be entering with a new HC and a down team 2021- Arkansas would have failed again as a team and Chad

They ought go black jerseys or burnt orange helmet for a game . I know y'all are stuck on traditional look but wouldn't hurt for one game . Heck bowl game wouldn't be bad

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thegreatbambino said:

Ehlinger got bamged up right before the half. Hopefully nothing major

He was hurting and went into the locker room early. We’ll see how it pans out. Looked like he’ll be ok though. 

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

He was hurting and went into the locker room early. We’ll see how it pans out. Looked like he’ll be ok though. 

Thought he got hit more on the ribs than the shoulder.

6 minutes ago, thegreatbambino said:

Thought he got hit more on the ribs than the shoulder.

Me too, but Herman said shoulder again. Bet he’ll be alright. 

Ehlinger is well enough he’s been pleading with the coaches to let him play, but if Buechele keeps getting the ball to LJH and Beck on time as he has no need to risk Ehlinger again tonight.

3 minutes ago, thegreatbambino said:

Nice win by Texas. Now just take care of business next week 

Yep, beat Kansas and get to the Big 12 championship game, and win or lose, I think Texas plays in a NY6 Bowl.  This will be huge for recruiting, should close out this class strong and 2020 will be top 5.  

Kansas will throw every trick play, go for it on 4th down, you name it.  Beaty has nothing to lose going out in his last hoorah.

15 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Yep, beat Kansas and get to the Big 12 championship game, and win or lose, I think Texas plays in a NY6 Bowl.  This will be huge for recruiting, should close out this class strong and 2020 will be top 5.  

Kansas will throw every trick play, go for it on 4th down, you name it.  Beaty has nothing to lose going out in his last hoorah.

Need to be able to stop the run next week. They ran the ball really well against OU tonight.

Most complete game from Texas this year! 

Defense really attacked ISU from the first whistle, really made a difference. Gonna have to stop the run next week. 

Sams health is priority #1 going into the week. If he’s not 100% get Shane ready for Kansas. 

1 more win and the Horns will play for the Big12 title! I’m pumped! 

On 11/13/2018 at 2:36 PM, ETXfan16 said:

Two Texas A&M OL commits Akinola Ogunbiyi and Smart Chibuzo will be among Texas visitors for Iowa State game. 

Didn't make it.  Texas is in on better OL for 2020 anyways.

• LOL locked this topic