The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
4to3

🚷 ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

The restaurant should have also been given a $40,000 fine - $10,000 for each individual. This is the way it should work. Just because someone doesn't have a criminal record doesn't mean they're not a criminal by violating our immigration laws.

On 3/15/2017 at 8:54 AM, ctown81 said:

What an idiot! That's like a doctor refusing to treat an illegal.

Except No, it Isn't.... Doctors take an oath to treat those in any house HE MAY ENTER... I do not believe teachers take any such oath.

Except No, it Isn't.... Doctors take an oath to treat those in any house HE MA ENTER... I do not believe teachers take any such oath.

But they do sign a contract. I get his moral stance, but he either has to teach those students, resign, or be fired.

• Like 1

One major change to the proposal is that the House version makes inquiring into the status of an undocumented immigrant allowable only if that person is arrested. The Senate version is broader in that it applies to immigrants that are arrested or detained. Perry said during the Senate debate that meant a police officer could question a person’s status during even routine traffic stops.

Another change added police chiefs to the list of supervisors that could be charged with a class A misdemeanor – and be potentially removed from office — for violating the provision of the bill. The previous version only included constables and sheriffs.

House committee is also working on a change that would prevent bail bond agents from charging a large amount of cash up front to bond out an undocumented immigrant.

The opposition included peace officers from Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas, who stated the bill would have a chilling effect on immigrant communities and create hurdles for officers who need the public’s input to solve crimes.

During testimony, Austin Democrat Eddie Rodriguez asked Geren to consider including language that excludes public schools from being subject to the provisions of the bill. Geren said he didn’t think that was necessary because a U.S. Supreme Court ruling has already made clear that immigration checks can’t be performed at public schools. But he said he’d work with lawmakers and add in the language.

But they do sign a contract. I get his moral stance, but he either has to teach those students, resign, or be fired.

Fine then... Teach them about the consequences of illegally entering this country, accepting benefits they have NO Right to receive & the fact that he & his family cost the rest of the Legal citizens to foot the bill for his medical bills if he or one of his Illegal family members gets sick or hurt; then load All of them a seat on the next bus to Mexico or wherever they came from.
  • Like 1

Fine then... Teach them about the consequences of illegally entering this country, accepting benefits they have NO Right to receive & the fact that he & his family cost the rest of the Legal citizens to foot the bill for his medical bills if he or one of his Illegal family members gets sick or hurt; then load All of them a seat on the next bus to Mexico or wherever they came from.

If you're in my class I'm teaching you. If the government removes them fine but until then you're learning social studies

If you're in my class I'm teaching you. If the government removes them fine but until then you're learning social studies

Some folks have principles; some, not so much... Taxpayers send Their children to school to get a good education & you divert your time away from Those kids to teach the illegals how to read, write & put citizens out of work because THEY work cheap,without insurance &/or 401k plans... It's a "Win/Win" for the Lopez family, or whatever the last name may be! Now He & Maria can kick that breeding plan into effect & have 16 other Lopez's on the American Taxpayer... Good Job, clown81!😏

That is how I do as well.

• Like 1

Some folks have principles; some, not so much... Taxpayers send Their children to school to get a good education & you divert your time away from Those kids to teach the illegals how to read, write & put citizens out of work because THEY work cheap,without insurance &/or 401k plans... It's a "Win/Win" for the Lopez family, or whatever the last name may be! Now He & Maria can kick that breeding plan into effect & have 16 other Lopez's on the American Taxpayer... Good Job, clown81!😏

I stand by what I said.

I stand by what I said.

Those who are not teachers will never understand.

• Like 1

Those who are not teachers will never understand.

Send the Carbon unit back at Once!

Why wouldn't you want to teach them the same as everyone else. Put all politics aside because the classroom should not be a political place. Educated people generally are less of a drain on society than the uneducated. Sad but true. And the way things are today, they aren't going anywhere. Your job is to educate. If you can't do that with a good conscience, it's time to find a new career.

Send the Carbon unit back at Once!

The carbon unit known as WestHardinFan1 is drastically transforming political discourse on our planet. He will return on the day you know as Saturday.

Why wouldn't you want to teach them the same as everyone else. Put all politics aside because the classroom should not be a political place. Educated people generally are less of a drain on society than the uneducated. Sad but true. And the way things are today, they aren't going anywhere. Your job is to educate. If you can't do that with a good conscience, it's time to find a new career.

They get a free efucationnon someone else's dime, while the ones who Do pay receive less of the teacher/professor's attention, which is what he/she is PAID for. The carbon unit probably has a handle on what I am saying...

They get a free efucationnon someone else's dime, while the ones who Do pay receive less of the teacher/professor's attention, which is what he/she is PAID for. The carbon unit probably has a handle on what I am saying...

All of the carbon unit's kids get the same attention. He does his job without prejudice.

So, according to your logic, all students who come from families who do not pay any taxes should not be allowed to receive an education?

The real question is what to do about all of the illegal/undocumented kids in our schools? You can't deport them all and I agree, many are receiving something for nothing.

Actually, they all can be deported if the government decides it wants to do that. It is all a matter of politics.