The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
4to3

đźš· ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

The Democrats think it's ok for gangs to rob, rape, kidnap, and murder but Trump ain't having any of that.  

I honestly don't think either side thinks it's ok to do these things, but that's just my opinion 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I honestly don't think either side thinks it's ok to do these things, but that's just my opinion 

Going  by the actual actions of the Democrat Party, they both refuse to do anything about crime and are courting felons for votes. The top 10 most dangerous cities are ruled by Democrats. 

• Stinks 2

18 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Going  by the actual actions of the Democrat Party, they both refuse to do anything about crime and are courting felons for votes. The top 10 most dangerous cities are ruled by Democrats. 

Ok gotcha 

7 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Eminent Domain will win in the end; That is what “eminent domain”means; The only stipulation is “just compensation.”

Wonder if the land owners are on the take.

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Wonder if the land owners are on the take.

Gotta be. The river is narrow and for the most part very shallow. 

Probably don't want to give up their view of the Rio Grande but for the sake of the country they need to

32 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Probably don't want to give up their view of the Rio Grande but for the sake of the country they need to

Exactly right! They have a duty to do so

Next thing some of you so called conservatives will be for taking our guns too.  The government has no right to take this private land.  Yep there's that eminent domain thing but that don't make it right.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Next thing some of you so called conservatives will be for taking our guns too.  The government has no right to take this private land.  Yep there's that eminent domain thing but that don't make it right.

Not real big on eminent domain myself. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Not real big on eminent domain myself. 

I am not either under almost all circumstances  ...  but this qualifies as a legitimate reason in my opinion  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I am not either under almost all circumstances  ...  but this qualifies as a legitimate reason in my opinion  ....

Here’s the kicker to this whole deal; If land ultimately belongs to the State, (That being the Government) why then do people pay property taxes? Rent, perhaps?

Immigration Judges Admit Trump Is The Reason They’re Quitting
Yahoo.com ^ | 1/28/20 | Christina Marfice

Posted on 1/29/2020, 4:56:34 AM by cotton1706

This is a perilous time for a fair and passionate judge to leave the bench. By doing so, they risk having Donald Trump appoint their replacement, and considering Trump’s policies and beliefs, that new appointee is pretty likely to have a harsh anti-immigration stance.

But dozens of immigration judges have reported that despite their efforts to stick out the presidency, they’ve just reached their breaking points. The Los Angeles Times spoke with dozens of judges who are quitting or taking early retirement because they simply cannot stomach having to enforce Trump administration policies on immigrants.

Immigration Judge Charles Honeyman served for 24 years on the bench, and thought he still had more time in him. But this month he quit. He told the paper he pushed back against Trump as best he could, doing things like granting asylum for domestic violence victims from other countries, even after the administration released an order saying domestic violence isn’t a valid reason for asylum.

“There are a lot of cases I’m going to have to deny that I’ll feel sick over,” Honeyman said as he reached his breaking point and quit.

A. Ashley Tabaddor, a Los Angeles judge and president of the National Association of Immigration Judges union, called working under the Trump administration “unbearable.”

“Judges are going to other federal agencies and retiring as soon as possible,” Tabaddor said. “They just don’t want to deal with it.”

Jeffrey Chase, a former immigration judge from New York, has formed a group for all the judges nationwide who have quit under this administration’s rules. He said he now has 40 members.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

Good riddance and goodbye 

Slanted article, but good riddance to them.....can't WAIT until President Trump's judges get on those courts and start putting AMERICA first once again.......

• Like 1