๐Ÿ‘€ What's going on with Iran? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท

applebutter

I know we have a number of Iranian sympathizers here on Smoaky. ย I still find it necessary to let you know the Iranians have taken control of two ships and are threatening to mine the Strait of Hormuz. ย 

ย 

Even though these actions prove sanctions are taking their toll on the Iranians, I know many of here will come to the defense of the Iranians and blame this on Trump. ย 

• Like 1

I'm wondering if they really are informants. ย That's the part of espionage that is dangerous if it's true. ย I would bet that many of them are just "enemies of the state" that Iran wants to dispose of. ย If it's true, then I expect some sort of airstrike. ย 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Thatโ€™s one of the main reasons I love this President. Heโ€™s controlled by no one. ย Thatโ€™s why both parties hate him. Not the avg Republican, but the RINOS. All Dems hate him. Top to bottom.ย 

ย 

The Dems hate him worse than anyone in the history of this country. ย 

ย 

Why? ย Because they canโ€™t control him, buy him, or corrupt him. ย 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Thatโ€™s one of the main reasons I love this President. Heโ€™s controlled by no one. ย Thatโ€™s why both parties hate him. Not the avg Republican, but the RINOS. All Dems hate him. Top to bottom.ย 

Not just the dems... Republican government officials hate him too, but tend to agree mostly with what he is doing

1 minute ago, btex said:

what is there to defend? They have made acts of aggression. I dont feelย  going to war is the answer but action must be taken against these actions.ย 

ย 

Well you criticize Trump sanctions and pulling out of Obamaโ€™s previous embarrassing deal. ย 

ย 

So, what do you proposeย 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, not me, but donโ€™t have a blazing hatred for all in the Middle East, that I am willing to nuke the whole region or see all as vile animal lovers, which I think are views you may hold.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, not me, but donโ€™t have a blazing hatred for all in the Middle East, that I am willing to nuke the whole region or see all as vile animal lovers, which I think are views you may hold.ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t care how you differentiate between who you like in the Middle East. ย Iโ€™m sure you hate Israel just like Omarย 

Just now, btex said:

You can show me the post where I criticized trumps sanctions? Please show that.

As for pulling out of the deal, he pulled out of a deal with nothing to replace it. We have now seen the consequences of that, Iran has increased their nuclear stocks with no checks. I believe Iran had done enough to invalidate the deal when Obama was in office.ย ย 

ย 

All the more reason to drop a bomb in their lap. ย 

1 minute ago, btex said:

So you are wanting to start another war? 19 years 2 wars, just not enough for you?ย 

ย 

Yea, we are the ones โ€œstartingโ€ this huh? ย Are you an idiot or a troll? ย 

ย 

These people are seizing ships in the gulf and are getting ready to execute 17 people. ย 

ย 

But yea, we are starting it. ย 

16 minutes ago, btex said:

As I said it is not worth a war. There are other ways. As for the 17, are they ours? What would we do if we found spies?ย 

When you start dropping bombs yes it is starting a war. I will go on record saying I have zero desire to send more young men and women to die in the ME.ย 

ย 

ย 

Thats why you drop bombs. ย Itโ€™s really embarrassing that you donโ€™t know how these things work. ย 

ย 

Let me teach you. ย We dropped two bombs on Japan to save countless lives that would have been lost in a land invasion. ย 

ย 

Quit trying to be the defender of young men. ย You sound like you ride the short bus to petting zoo. ย 

1 minute ago, btex said:

Dropping a nuclear weapon on a country is one of the dumbest ideas a person could say. My only hope is that this was in jest because it is irrational to think of dropping a nuclear weapon in the world we live in today.ย 

ย 

No doofus. ย The reason we have nuclear weapons is due to the irrational. ย Iran is irrational. ย This is why we donโ€™t want them to be armed with nukes. ย You seriously donโ€™t get this. ย 

1 minute ago, btex said:

No I donโ€™t get a person advocating dropping a nuclear weapon in a highly volatile region. The irrationality of your desire to do this is easy to see.

ย 

ย 

First of all fruitcake I said โ€œbombโ€ not nuke. ย 

ย 

Bombs save lives. ย I wouldnโ€™t give an Iranian the privilege of shooting at one of our soldiers. ย 

ย 

Why do you insist on being the village idiot everywhere you go Btex?