👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

Gee, it's almost like they can see him coming. AHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHA... whew.

Iran's Vice President Sets Two Preconditions for Talks with US

TEHRAN (FNA)- Vice President for Media Affairs Mehdi Kalhor said on Saturday that Iran has set two preconditions for holding talks with the United States of America.

In an exclusive interview with the Islamic Republic News Agency, he said as long as U.S. forces have not left the Middle East region and continues its support for the Zionist regime, talks between Iran and U.S. is off the agenda.

It is the Americans who are in dire need of reestablishing ties with Iran, he underlined.

Iran is not obliged to reestablish ties with the U.S., he said.

"If they take our advice, grounds for such talks would be well prepared," he said.

It is stupidity to hold talks without any change in U.S. attitude, he underlined.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8707210851

• 2 weeks later...

Larijani: Iran prefers Obama

Iranian parliament speaker says his country is leaning towards Democratic candidate in US presidential election 'because he is more flexible and rational'

AFP Published: 10.22.08, 21:47 / Israel News

Iranian parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said Wednesday that Iran would prefer Democrat Barack Obama in the White House next year. Larijani also dismissed any idea that the US would attack Iran.

"We are leaning more in favor of Barack Obama because he is more flexible and rational, even though we know American policy will not change that much," Larijani said at a press conference during a visit to Bahrain.

How to deal with Iran and the crisis over its nuclear drive has been one of the foreign policy issues in the Nov. 4 race for the White House between Obama and Republican John McCain.

Larijani, a leading figure in the conservative camp in Iran, also said the United States was too busy dealing with the global financial crisis to consider waging an attack on Iran.

"The risk was low before," he said. "But now I am 100% certain that the United States will not unleash a war against Iran. The economic crisis has cost the United States $1.4 trillion and Washington is working to resolve its internal problems and not a war."

Washington severed ties with Iran in 1980 in the wake of the Islamic revolution. US President George W. Bush famously denounced the country as part of an "axis of evil".

Tensions have mounted over Iran's nuclear program, which many Western countries believe is a cover for ambitions to build atomic weapons, although this is vehemently denied by Tehran.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3611840,00.html

and yet in this case its just "reverse psychology"

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/...9,00.html?imw=Y

I'm sure that Al-Qaida is shaking in their exploding vests worrying about the coming of the One.

The first is quoted directly from the mouth of a very high ranking Iranian official.

The other is "is credited to a frequent and apparently respected contributor named Muhammad Haafid. However, Haafid is not believed to have a direct affiliation with al-Qaeda plans or knowledge of its operations, according to SITE."

Yup, apples to apples.

You sure you go to college?

are you people so self conscious that you can't trust your own decisions?

I hope not, but it seems to be.

Why not expend this energy into making YOUR family the best that it

can be.

McCain, Obama, Nader who cares? Your offspring care that you

care more about superficial things than them. Sure, the prez

matters a little. YOU matter a lot in the upbringing.

can be.

I have served my family very well thank you! Three of my sons are grown with families of their own. I helped them through college and they also served missions for Church. My family is doing great!

Now..what about your goats?

can be.

You must go through a lot of email accounts. If, say, a nanny goat wanted to get in touch, would you even be able to remember your latest account?

can be.

Self-conscious? You would be better described as self-righteous.

Goat-lover.

can be.

Speaking of offspring - Have you been spayed yet?

• 7 months later...

Why the "Elite" are wrong about Iran.

They say they do not want to be seen as meddlers, and this sounds good until you relize that if the crazy leaders of Iran keep a hold of thier power they will claim that they are stronger then the "great satan" and Allah used this as a way of purging thier ranks. They will say this becuase we did nothing for we are scared and/or like weak women. Either way when dealing with evil men being seen as weak or womenish is not a good thing.

Now what if the reformers win? They will see us as a blister. We showed up after the work was done and as we all know (becuase we have actually worked somthing the Elite no nothing of) people and countries will cure themselvs of blisters.

^

Yes, but unfortunately Sir Skidplate has the CIA wrapped up in memorizing Miranda Rights. <_<

True...that's what happens when pinkos gain power.....they worry more about the criminals/evildoers/dictators than they do about the good people just trying to get by......

True, it goes back to the point of trying to make everybody happy....we need to stop being concerned with world opinon and do what is best for our own national interests....if that goes against what the rest of the world wants, SO BE IT....

obama and his opportunists will test the waters before they have any real statement about Iran. Their position will benefit obama, and him only. They are waiting for the word "SWITCH" as they have the proverbial finger in both orifices.

• 9 months later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷