👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

i think you are a little mis informed. isolationism is good only if you keep the mexicans out at any cost.

can we put acid in the rio grande? how good do they jump?

otherwise get a grip.

santa anna was let go after the alamo by sam houston who was a mason as was santa anna.

santa anna later killer your brothers in the mexican american war.

this #### is still happening today.

• 2 weeks later...

you are absolutely right. Many forget about self preservation. Do you guys really think Iran would be stupid enough to let off a nuke on us or Israel. That would almost guarantee the end of Persia. Its like a guy with a hand gun starting a shoot out with a guy that has a machine gun.

What do you think Obama would do if Iran did nuke Israel. I'm not trying to start a squabble. I'm just curious about what you honestly think his reaction would be.

I don't think Iran is dumb enough to do it, but I do think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a violent enough religious nut to do it.

What do you think Obama would do if Iran did nuke Israel. I'm not trying to start a squabble. I'm just curious about what you honestly think his reaction would be.

I don't think Iran is dumb enough to do it, but I do think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a violent enough religious nut to do it.

Ahmadinejad does not have that power, he does have power over commerce and trade.

According to the Iranian Constitution the President of Iran does not have the power to launch weapons nor does he have much if any power over foreign policy or nuclear policy. The Iranian President is not the Top Dog in Iran, the Supreme Leader [Ali Khamenei] is the head of state and the commander of the military and is the one with the power to declare war or launch an attack.

Unfortunately, we don't know what's in the minds of these idiots. If Khamenei decides to, he'll have the backing of probably Russia with China somewhere amongst. Problem is, Russia and China isn't tickeled about Muslims either.

The problem with violent Muslims is, they already kill their own people, killing other nationalities wouldn't bother 'em at all. Which brings to point, how can you sit down and have an intelligent conversation of peace with these kinds of people?

I'm sure they're already selling oil to Russia and China, and I'm sure France and England can get it from somewhere else, the problem it poses is, it's going to raise our fuel prices, which is absolutely absurd, when we can take care of ourselves, but the WH has decided we won't!

When Iran's stated goal is the total destruction of Israel, I don't think we, or Israel, can take the chance that Iran is not "dumb enough" to follow through with their threat. I am really surprised Israel has allowed Iran to get this far with their "peaceful" nuclear program. I have serious doubs about the gutless wonder we have in the White House providing much support for Israel before or after an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities .... and I know the RP loons with their heads in the sand wouldn't be much help either.

Ahmadinejad does not have that power, he does have power over commerce and trade.

According to the Iranian Constitution the President of Iran does not have the power to launch weapons nor does he have much if any power over foreign policy or nuclear policy. The Iranian President is not the Top Dog in Iran, the Supreme Leader [Ali Khamenei] is the head of state and the commander of the military and is the one with the power to declare war or launch an attack.

You know the president of Germany didn't have the power that Hitler ended up with, right? Hitler created that power himself. If Ahmadinejad wants to do it, I have a feeling he will find a way to do it. I doubt he'll be concerned about following the rules of Iran in doing so.

Israel has nothing to worry about. Ahmidenajad has stated many times that their nuclear research is to generate electricity. I know the Iranians won't let nuclear inspectors look at their entire nuclear operations, but that's just them trying to maintain some political leverage, right? They're surely not hiding anything, and certainly wouldn't lie about their intentions. Why is Israel not trusting the Iranians? An attempt to destroy Israel would be unprecedented, wouldn't it?

Israel has nothing to worry about. Ahmidenajad has stated many times that their nuclear research is to generate electricity. I know the Iranians won't let nuclear inspectors look at their entire nuclear operations, but that's just them trying to maintain some political leverage, right? They're surely not hiding anything, and certainly wouldn't lie about their intentions. Why is Israel not trusting the Iranians? An attempt to destroy Israel would be unprecedented, wouldn't it?

Lets see, if someone says they are going to kill you or wipe you off the face of this earth.....you ignore it? I dont think you would make it as a country very long my friend! lol

Lets see, if someone says they are going to kill you or wipe you off the face of this earth.....you ignore it? I dont think you would make it as a country very long my friend! lol

Maybe I misjudged his post, but I took it as tongue in cheek. Perhaps my sarcasm meter is of today. lol

When Iran's stated goal is the total destruction of Israel, I don't think we, or Israel, can take the chance that Iran is not "dumb enough" to follow through with their threat. I am really surprised Israel has allowed Iran to get this far with their "peaceful" nuclear program. I have serious doubs about the gutless wonder we have in the White House providing much support for Israel before or after an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities .... and I know the RP loons with their heads in the sand wouldn't be much help either.

Ok, lets say you and your neighbor had a big disagreement a week ago. Then you find out that yesterday he went to the pawn shop and purchased a gun. Do you go over there and shoot him first. Because you don't want to take a chance he might shoot you first.

by the way, if you choose to do that you will be in prison. But many of you are ok with preemptive war.

Ok, lets say you and your neighbor had a big disagreement a week ago. Then you find out that yesterday he went to the pawn shop and purchased a gun. Do you go over there and shoot him first. Because you don't want to take a chance he might shoot you first.

by the way, if you choose to do that you will be in prison. But many of you are ok with preemptive war.

I think a more accurate comparison would be this....

If your neighbor just said he was going to blow up your house then went to the "explosives" store and showed up at your doorstep, would you then be justified in offing him.

The answer is not so clear anymore, is it?

Your lame attempt to downplay and minimalize Irael's situation shows just how little you know about the history of the unprovoked attacks on Israel by their enemies. I think their situation is a little more complicated and serious than your simple little neighbor vs neighbor spat. One nuclear detonation against the tiny nation of Israel would be devastating for them.

• Mr. P changed the title to 👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷