👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

There seems to be a uprising in Iran. I’d keep away from it so it didn’t seem the US was stoking the fires. Those people I believe are tired of living in that bs. I’ve known people that have traveled there and all have said Iranian citizens are some of the most cordial and friendly people in the world. The world sees the theocratic fanatics running the joint and assume the entire country is behind it. 

Good point. I could never figure out why this country sponsored an influx of Iranian students during Carter's term. I worked with some of them and basically had impression they had just as soon kill you. Of course there were plenty of redneck natives thinking the same about them! Regardless the country has been a scapegoat for notorious empire builders in the US and abroad.  

8 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

It is all about the oil.  Iran's geographical location would make the avoidance of a ground war a virtually impossible.    Iran can shut down the Strait of Hormuz which a third of the oil passes through.   

The key plank in our Middle Eastern foreign policy is keeping the oil flowing through the Strait of Hormuz ... tru storie ...

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The key plank in our Middle Eastern foreign policy is keeping the oil flowing through the Strait of Hormuz ... tru storie ...

That entire part of the world should be vaporized with nuclear weapons launched out of the State of Israel anyway...

12 hours ago, harrier said:

And one of the dumbest things you have ever DONE is swallow Nikki Haley's bs hook, line and sinker. Is it because she displays the GOP tattoo or what? lol

What's wrong with cutting funds to bad actors?

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

What's wrong with cutting funds to bad actors?

I was going to ask you the same thing about Ivanka. In Haley's circle it's not just about the money given other countries. War mongering neocons are a danger to the entire world filling their greedy coffers with the MIC and always intruding. Does she feel human rights violations are taking place. Look at Libya, Iraq and Syria. Someone certainly felt weird on those at the least.  Tru storie! The better thing is like is done with the Saudis and Ukraine. Give 'em the dough and then sell 'em the weapons...get the dough back.

8 hours ago, SideTracker said:

I was going to ask you the same thing about Ivanka. In Haley's circle it's not just about the money given other countries. War mongering neocons are a danger to the entire world filling their greedy coffers with the MIC and always intruding. Does she feel human rights violations are taking place. Look at Libya, Iraq and Syria. Someone certainly felt weird on those at the least.  Tru storie! The better thing is like is done with the Saudis and Ukraine. Give 'em the dough and then sell 'em the weapons...get the dough back.

What in the wide world of sports does Ivanka have to do with this?  You are really living up to your new name ....:woot:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Media blackout. All they wanna talk about is Cohen and Stormy. Something stupid some "comedian" said at liberal media circle####. 

Just a couple years ago North Korea and Iran were rattling sabres and making everybody nervous. Now it seems like they're back on their heels. 

I wonder why that is.  

Z6tgQv5.jpg

Eeesh...  this didn't age well.  😳

• Thanks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷