👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I watched the video on CBS News today of an Iranian boat removing an unexploded mine.  

Answer me this, so would the US military leave an unexploded mine on a trade ship ?  What the Japanese owner makes sense.  Why is the damage above the water line if it was a torpedo or magnet mine floating in the water ?

To my knowledge, we didn’t leave it on there, a plane was flying over to assess what happened.

As for the limpet mines, I would guess they were put on while the ships were in dock.  Activated either with a timer or signal.

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

To my knowledge, we didn’t leave it on there, a plane was flying over to assess what happened.

As for the limpet mines, I would guess they were put on while the ships were in dock.  Activated either with a timer or signal.

I'm not saying we put the bomb on the side of the ship.  The video recording Iran removing the bomb says nothing.  What if an American ship got there first, and I videoed an American crew removing the unexploded bomb ?  My video would prove nothing.  It could been our EOD, in this case Iran EOD,  deactivating & removing it for safety.  I trust the Japanese ship owner.  

If you had video of Iran putting the bomb on side of the ship, then I could easily change my mind.

3 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I'm not saying we put the bomb on the side of the ship.  The video recording Iran removing the bomb says nothing.  What if an American ship got there first, and I videoed an American crew removing the unexploded bomb ?  My video would prove nothing.  It could been our EOD, in this case Iran EOD,  deactivating & removing it for safety.  I trust the Japanese ship owner.  

If you had video of Iran putting the bomb on side of the ship, then I could easily change my mind.

You said earlier, Why would the US Military leave an unexploded mine on the side of a ship.  I was responding to that.  Our Military just found the mine on a flyover.  So, who do you think is doing it if not Iran?

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

You said earlier, Why would the US Military leave an unexploded mine on the side of a ship.  I was responding to that.  Our Military just found the mine on a flyover.  So, who do you think is doing it if not Iran?

Saudi Arabia , US, or Israel.  All three want war.  The US people do not want war.  So the US is trying to convince that Iran is a menace to American security.  Yesterday on Twitter, I noticed Gulf of Tonkin was trending through out the day.  That clearly says Americans are having trouble believing it.  American govt. has lied  the people into war more than once.

1. The crew of the ship attacked said they SAW a flying object hit the ship. That really goes against what we are being told about the incident.   What military power over there has stealth technology so the missile didn't show up on radar?

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, it was hit by an unidentified flying object (a UFO?). 

I just got on CarthDawg and I’m trying to make sense of all this.   Our TDS inflicted buddy is taking the Japanese at their word.  The Jap owner said, “Sailors on the Kokuka Courageous saw objects above the water and suggested they could be bullets.”  That’s according to AP.   Now if the owner and crew is right, I’m looking at the hole in the side trying to figure out if those bullets were .223 or maybe a 30-30.  And Ctex keeps talking about radar, missiles and stealth.  You reckon he’s under the illusion all missiles are stealth?   And IF they were missiles, flying 4 foot over the water, I’m not 100% sure a tanker radar would pick them up.  I just read a great mystery book, but it was child’s play compared to the post above, lol.  Methinks his TDS is kicking in overdrive.  He even brought up the Gulf of Tonkin.  I hate to point out that that piece of deception was done by a Dem president.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/oil-tanker-owner-flying-objects-hit-ship-us-mine-claim-2019-6

D73D9236-B4B2-4EAD-96BF-1C3B57A0DAAA.jpeg

Is the photo doctored ? Who put them there ?  Israel, Saudi Arabia, or US.  Did the ship dock yet in the Middle East ?  If so, why no oil spill ?  Rich people trying to send our troops into war so they can make a few more millions.  Rich kids won't die.  General Bone Spurs kids won't lead the way.  Why would the US get into another unwinnable ground war ?

Go ahead Republicans start another unpopular war, and get swept out of power in 2020.  

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Is the photo doctored ? Who put them there ?  Israel, Saudi Arabia, or US.  Did the ship dock yet in the Middle East ?  If so, why no oil spill ?  Rich people trying to send our troops into war so they can make a few more millions.  Rich kids won't die.  General Bone Spurs kids won't lead the way.  Why would the US get into another unwinnable ground war ?

Go ahead Republicans start another unpopular war, and get swept out of power in 2020.  

Two points to make here; #1. Notice the triangular shaped hole in the aft part of the ship... The other triangular shaped unexploded object that was videoed being removed by the small boat alongside the tanker... 

Point #2. The ship seems to be riding high in the water for a loaded oil tanker. If I recall correctly, they seem to be much lower into the water once fully loaded. Perhaps there was no oil slick because the tanker was empty....🤨

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Two points to make here; #1. Notice the triangular shaped hole in the aft part of the ship... The other triangular shaped unexploded object that was videoed being removed by the small boat alongside the tanker... 

Point #2. The ship seems to be riding high in the water for a loaded oil tanker. If I recall correctly, they seem to be much lower into the water once fully loaded. Perhaps there was no oil slick because the tanker was empty....🤨

Good grief man, Logic has no place in this discussion.   

:rofl: 

Btw, that hole look like a 30-30 did it, or maybe a 30-06?

• LOL! 1

Go ahead Republicans start a war.  If it goes wrong and last a while you will lose control of all three branches of govt.  Americans are tired of war.  

Imagine President Bernie Sander or Elizabeth Warren with Democratic control of the other two branches of govt.  Is an Iran war worth the risk ?

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Lol, I think a Tomahawk would’ve almost split that tanker in half.

Depends on the warhead.  Remember all the Tomahawks fired into Syria only to destroy a few empty buildings ?  Most have the explosive as a main tank round.  The delivery system is what makes this missile around a million dollars each.  it is made by Raytheon.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷
On 6/15/2019 at 2:05 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

THERE IS NO PROOF ON WHO PUT THE DEVICE ON THE SHIP.  

Almost a 100% thing it was a mine.  The magnet that attached the unexploded mine has been removed.   What those Jap sailors must have seen was smoke discharge of the mine exploding, mistaking it for incoming.   Also the remnants of the exploding mine strongly indicate it was Iranian, but we’ll wait and see.  If they find it wasn’t Iranians, I’ll apologize on this Forum.  Likewise, if it was Iranians, I’ll expect your apology.  Deal?

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Almost a 100% thing it was a mine.  The magnet that attached the unexploded mine has been removed.   What those Jap sailors must have seen was smoke discharge of the mine exploding, mistaking it for incoming.   Also the remnants of the exploding mine strongly indicate it was Iranian, but we’ll wait and see.  If they find it wasn’t Iranians, I’ll apologize on this Forum.  Likewise, if it was Iranians, I’ll expect your apology.  Deal?

Crickets on this.   As I’ve said before, liberals can’t admit when they’re wrong.

:rofl: