👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

3 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Anyone besides Kirt, Hagar, Carth, and Wild Remember the Maine??? They MSM #### and their globalist Rothschild masters are trying it again..........

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/06/19/iran-claims-revolutionary-guard-shoots-down-u-s-spy-drone/

Hey now! That happened 61 years before I was born, but I remember my History teacher, Kathryn Clark teaching us about it.....🤨

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

A ground war in Iran will make the Iraq war look like a cakewalk. 

once the MSM gets their war, we'll clean Iran's clock.........just like we do every time you guys say it's gonna be hard.......

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

once the MSM gets their war, we'll clean Iran's clock.........just like we do every time you guys say it's gonna be hard.......

It is easy to defeat the Americans.   You simply outlast the will power of the American people.  As soon as taxes get raised or programs get cut to pay for the war, the Americans will demand the troops be brought home .  American military will win every battle,  but get brought home before the job is done. Americans have elections every two years. 

Americans have the watch, but we have the time. - popular Middle East saying. 

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Iran has been asking for it for a while now, we don't need to send troups to Iran we can make them miserable enough from the air

They can force a ground war by their geographical location.  They have their artillery and SAM sites all around the straight of Hormuz. Bolton fat but couldn't fit through the straight of Hormuz  .  It doesn't take a genius to figure out their plan. You have to go on the ground to root them out.  

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

They can force a ground war by their geographical location.  They have their artillery and SAM sites all around the straight of Hormuz. Bolton fat but couldn't fit through the straight of Hormuz  .  It doesn't take a genius to figure out their plan. You have to go on the ground to root them out.  

I don't want any troops on the ground Iran is already a mess we would just make it worse

52 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I don't want any troops on the ground Iran is already a mess we would just make it worse

Neither do I , but that is what is going to happen.  Bolton, Pompeo , and other want it.  Trump doesn't.  If things go badly like in Iraq, you could easily look at President Pocahontas ( or any other Dem ).  Is that worth the risk ?  

I do give Americans the credit, they aren't cheerleading for war this time.  They are questioning the govt now.  

6 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Neither do I , but that is what is going to happen.  Bolton, Pompeo , and other want it.  Trump doesn't.  If things go badly like in Iraq, you could easily look at President Pocahontas ( or any other Dem ).  Is that worth the risk ?  

I do give Americans the credit, they aren't cheerleading for war this time.  They are questioning the govt now.  

Remember the Maine????

I like how the US got caught lying twice today.

1. First few hours of shootdown we said it didn't happen.  

2. Iran said it was a certain type of drone, we said it wasn't.  Then corrected it to what Iran said.

Stuff like this makes  me question the Japanese Tanker explosion.  

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Yes, Spanish & American War. 

Remember Gulf of Tonkin ( Vietnam ) , and Weapons of Mass Destruction  ( Iraq ).  

All the same.....MSM whores serving their Rothschild masters to fan the flames of War.......

8 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I like how the US got caught lying twice today.

1. First few hours of shootdown we said it didn't happen.  

2. Iran said it was a certain type of drone, we said it wasn't.  Then corrected it to what Iran said.

Stuff like this makes  me question the Japanese Tanker explosion.  

MSM whores serving their Rothschild masters......

19 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

MSM #### serving their Rothschild masters......

Did you see where Trump appointed Mark Esper as acting Sec. of Defense ?

Mark Esper - VP of Raytheon.  Raytheon is the maker of our military missiles.  

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Did you see where Trump appointed Mark Esper as acting Sec. of Defense ?

Mark Esper - VP of Raytheon.  Raytheon is the maker of our military missiles.  

He has been Sec of the Army since 2017 .... he's well qualified .... has the background for the job ... he has a great résumé ...

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

He has been Sec of the Army since 2017 .... he's well qualified .... has the background for the job ... he has a great résumé ...

Conflict of interest.  Fires missiles into countries and makes money.  Could imagine if Obama did that ? You would be in a uproar again.