👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

29 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Conflict of interest.  Fires missiles into countries and makes money.  Could imagine if Obama did that ? You would be in a uproar again.  

You aren't going to find anybody qualified to be Sec of Defense that doesn't have a perceived conflict of interest ... anybody that is truly qualified will have this type of background ...He hasn't worked for Raytheon for a while ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Why is the wreckage of the drone fall into Iran?  It was over Iran.

I've seen a video of it, and while it isn't exactly what happened it explains it :  

As shown the drone was flying at a high altitude and why the Iranian defense radar system picked it up.  They shot up their missiles which hit the drone.  Depending on the speed and altitude of the drone it could have lost its navigational system, and as shown by Iran landed in their territory.  Had the navigational system still been operational it would have never entered Iranian airspace of it's territory.  

Today they had CNN on the television at work.  They were explaining the called off mission for the airstrike in Iraq 10 minutes before it was to happen.  What I found amusing the most is one commentator  was saying that had Trump went ahead with the plan he could be impeached for it, since Congress can only declare war.  This would have been a retaliatory strike that is covered under the War Powers Resolution.  Then they tried to say that it was a bilateral decision to call off the strike to which Nancy Pelosi stated she was never aware of it.  People still want to listen to that propaganda channel ??  No wonder they are losing viewers.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Today they had CNN on the television at work.  They were explaining the called off mission for the airstrike in Iraq 10 minutes before it was to happen.  What I found amusing the most is one commentator  was saying that had Trump went ahead with the plan he could be impeached for it, since Congress can only declare war.  This would have been a retaliatory strike that is covered under the War Powers Resolution.  Then they tried to say that it was a bilateral decision to call off the strike to which Nancy Pelosi stated she was never aware of it.  People still want to listen to that propaganda channel ??  No wonder they are losing viewers.  

No President of either party has used congress to declare war in the last several decades.  When was the last time we actually "DECLARED WAR " on a country ? WW2?.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've seen a video of it, and while it isn't exactly what happened it explains it :  

As shown the drone was flying at a high altitude and why the Iranian defense radar system picked it up.  They shot up their missiles which hit the drone.  Depending on the speed and altitude of the drone it could have lost its navigational system, and as shown by Iran landed in their territory.  Had the navigational system still been operational it would have never entered Iranian airspace of it's territory.  

The drone was over Iran looking for future targets for the future war.  I give Trump credit that he likely had not approved or even known of the drone flight plan .  I've seen report where military has hid certain things from the president.  

7 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

The drone was over Iran looking for future targets for the future war.  I give Trump credit that he likely had not approved or even known of the drone flight plan .  I've seen report where military has hid certain things from the president.  

You don't know that ... I'm quite sure we already have all the targeting data we need to strike anywhere in the region that would require a strike.  Somebody is feeding you a steady dose of :BS: and you are gullible enough to lap it up ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

You don't know that ... I'm quite sure we already have all the targeting data we need to strike anywhere in the region that would require a strike.  Somebody is feeding you a steady dose of :BS: and you are gullible enough to lap it up ...

They sure didn't know about that SA700. :rofl:  So what else did the Russians give/sell to Iran.  

• Stinks 2

On 6/20/2019 at 8:32 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

IF Japan has a problem with their tankers being bombed then Japan needs to go to war with Iran.....not us.....

Japan can't based on the treaty they signed with us after WW II.  All the can have is a National Guard for self defense.  This is why we have bases in Japan.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Japan can't based on the treaty they signed with us after WW II.  All the can have is a National Guard for self defense.  This is why we have bases in Japan.  

I f I remember correctly, Japan has asked to be relieved of that treaty requirement in the last couple of years.  I don't know how that went.  

• Stinks 1

21 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I f I remember correctly, Japan has asked to be relieved of that treaty requirement in the last couple of years.  I don't know how that went.  

The only thing they can do is provide support to the U.S. military that basically acts for them.  I did all of the research yesterday.  They've tried many times for it to be lifted, especially because they have problems with North Korea.  

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, btex said:

do you really want war that bad? have we not had enough young people killed in last 19 years?

Now I am not faulting them shooting down drone, if threatened it is what has to happen 

You are arguing with a 5 year old.  

1 hour ago, btex said:

do you really want war that bad? have we not had enough young people killed in last 19 years?

Now I am not faulting them shooting down drone, if threatened it is what has to happen 

Listen banana brain, I said BOMB it, not send in the infantry.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

You are arguing with a 5 year old.  

Dude, I’ve had two five year olds that make more sense than your daily drivel.  At least my kids don’t play the race card every time they lose an argument.  They were raised to have balls...balls big enough to fit in a dump truck.   

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Military Industrial Complex is itching for a war. Gotta make that money. You can say what you want, if anyone else were in office we’d already be in this mess. He’s still trying to talk. I think we can all get behind that. I would hope anyway. 

This

43 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Dude, I’ve had two five year olds that make more sense than your daily drivel.  At least my kids don’t play the race card every time they lose an argument.  They were raised to have balls...balls big enough to fit in a dump truck.   

We know the real you.  Over compensating on the keyboard.