👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Obviously I don't know the first thing about the demographics of Iran but that's the first thing that jumped out to me.   In a matter of 3 or 4 hours you have 15 missiles launched,  an earthquake and a plane shot down carrying "civilians".  Last night was weird 

I couldn't help but think about mel gibson's character in "conspiracy theory."  "Where's the space shuttle" he might ask.  "Every time there's an earthquake the space shuttle is in orbit." 

Florida security guard charged with threatening to kill Trump in retaliation for Soleimani
Fox News ^ | 9 Jan 20 | Bradford Betz

Posted on 1/9/2020, 7:28:50 PM by SkyPilot

A Florida security guard is accused of threatening to kill President Trump in retaliation for a U.S. airstrike that killed Iran’s top military general last Friday.

Chauncy Lump, 26, from the Fort Lauderdale area, faces federal charges of threatening to kill the president and remained jailed Thursday with bond set at $100,000, according to court documents filed Wednesday by the Secret Service.

AP20009666656491.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Agent Lucas White wrote that shortly after Trump announced last week that a U.S. airstrike had killed Qassem Soleimani in Iraq in retaliation for plotting numerous terrorist attacks, Lump, under the name "BlackMan vs. America," began livestreaming a seven-minute video on Facebook.

During that video, agents say Lump made several threats against the president – who was staying at his Mar-a-Lago club, less than an hour away – while periodically displaying a loaded AK-47 semi-automatic rifle.

Lump had white cream on his face, a towel wrapped like a turban on his head, an apparent shower curtain over his body and Middle Eastern music playing in the background, White wrote of the video that Facebook reported to the authorities on Friday.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...