👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not to be snarky, West, but you seem sleepy on a lot of partisan things I put up there, but that 11 soldiers were injured? 

Then they should receive their purple hearts.  Wait, they didn't have any flesh wounds, but had concussion like symptoms and were shell shocked.  It sounds like to me they want to be Beetle Bailey's or Sad Sack that used to be in the comic strips section.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Then they should receive their purple hearts.  Wait, they didn't have any flesh wounds, but had concussion like symptoms and were shell shocked.  It sounds like to me they want to be Beetle Bailey's or Sad Sack that used to be in the comic strips section.   

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

There are that many concussions in most NFL games.   

Who said they did?????? And dismissing that there were some injuries for political reasons, demeaning them, is sorta baffling and sad. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Pretty sure the parents of these brave men aren't thinking that

Were I one of their parents and heard they were injured and all it was was a concussion,  I'd be happy.  They are in the military, after all, and given it was supposedly caused by the iranian missle attack, it could've been far worse.

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, JETT said:

If it was close enough to cause concussions etc, to damn close IMHO..... but that's just me, obviously some ppl differ 

If a few concussions is the price to pay for taking out a terrorist who's responsible for deaths and  injuries much worse than any concussions, then it was worth it.  You're just looking for something to complain about.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If a few concussions is the price to pay for taking out a terrorist who's responsible for deaths and  injuries much worse than any concussions, then it was worth it.  You're just looking for something to complain about.

Well the first report showed no US injuries and they targeted a base where US troops weren't present seems like it was different story..... I posted this to show our support to the Americans who were impacted by the attack.... I have family members who are stationed so its scary when these things happen...so you can take your last statement to your response and shove it up your ###....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Well the first report showed no US injuries and they targeted a base where US troops weren't present seems like it was different story..... I posted this to show our support to the Americans who were impacted by the attack.... I have family members who are stationed so its scary when these things happen...so you can take your last statement to your response and shove it up your ###....

I'll pass.  At least our troops got the support they needed and the people at the embassy did too.  Had this happened during the last administration,  they would've been left twisting in the wind and the embassy would have been overrun.  "Treated for concussion like symptoms...". Again,  a small price to pay given the missile strike was in retaliation for taking out a man who's responsible for so much death and mayhem.  Give my regards to your family who's serving over there.  Their service is appreciated.  I've a feeling they're taking the news of these concussions much better than you are.  I'll let you get back to your washington post digestion.  Have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I'll pass.  At least our troops got the support they needed and the people at the embassy did too.  Had this happened during the last administration,  they would've been left twisting in the wind and the embassy would have been overrun.  "Treated for concussion like symptoms...". Again,  a small price to pay given the missile strike was in retaliation for taking out a man who's responsible for so much death and mayhem.

Exactly.....

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I'll pass.  At least our troops got the support they needed and the people at the embassy did too.  Had this happened during the last administration,  they would've been left twisting in the wind and the embassy would have been overrun.  "Treated for concussion like symptoms...". Again,  a small price to pay given the missile strike was in retaliation for taking out a man who's responsible for so much death and mayhem.  Give my regards to your family who's serving over there.  Their service is appreciated.  I've a feeling they're taking the news of these concussions much better than you are.  I'll let you get back to your washington post digestion.  Have a nice day.

👌

4 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Well put DAWG91.  I don’t particularly want a concussion, but compared to being put in a body bag, a concussion is relatively minor - unless you’re a liberal trying to find something to whine about.  Well hell, let’s just impeach Trump because some soldiers got concussions.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2020 at 12:56 PM, JETT said:

Liberals like you wouldn't bat an eye at this if it had happened under Obama or any other dimocrat's watch .... because it happened under President Trump's watch, it's just another opportunity to bash Donald Trump .... that's sad ......

• Thanks 3
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just a shabby disrespectful attitude and Trump gave you bad cues on how to respond. Sad! 

Unlike brainwashed libs,  I need no cues.  The youtube reference was all mine.  Thanks for your concern,  though!