The Smoakhouse Forums

👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^because Iran was working on uranium enrichment in Syria with uranium supplied by Uranium 1?    It's all coming together.  

I hope everybody's kids get good grades in school , or they end up in Iran.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I’m not scared of anyone.  

I fear Jesus Christ.  

No one else.

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Jesus Christ guys.  I didn’t say I didn’t fear the Lord.  Lol

😜

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t like the ayatollah or the house of Saud. I say let them duke it out and do business with whoever wins. Btw we started Al Qaeda. Go look it up. Bin Laden and he’s family were tight with the Bush family. Al Baghdadi has links to the CIA. That’s why we need smaller government CenTex. Some pure evil up there in DC. 

Ten bucks says OBL ain’t dead either.

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yep. You really think the money stopped flowing after the Soviets rolled out of Kabul?

The Taliban leadership was in Houston on Sept 10, 2001 negotiating a pipeline going through Afghanistan.   They wanted him to stay longer, but he insisted that he had to leave that day.  Now we know why.  

I know we have a number of Iranian sympathizers here on Smoaky.  I still find it necessary to let you know the Iranians have taken control of two ships and are threatening to mine the Strait of Hormuz.  

Even though these actions prove sanctions are taking their toll on the Iranians, I know many of here will come to the defense of the Iranians and blame this on Trump.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I know we have a number of Iranian sympathizers here on Smoaky.  I still find it necessary to let you know the Iranians have taken control of two ships and are threatening to mine the Strait of Hormuz.  

Even though these actions prove sanctions are taking their toll on the Iranians, I know many of here will come to the defense of the Iranians and blame this on Trump.  

Not saying you’re accusing me of being an Iranian sympathizer, I am not. I believe we are crushing Iran with sanctions. I believe the bombing of those tankers were a false flag to prod Trump into military action. I think he is to smart for that. I love the USA, but I do not like the bureaucrats and career politicians that govern it. I say let them self implode. We have plenty of resources here. I’m not really chomping at the bit to risk more American lives over it. Brits have a military. Let them put in some work. Let the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia use all those weapons we’ve sold them to keep Hormuz open. America first. We want be fighting Iran. We’d be fighting Iran, Russia, and Turkey. As well as the pathetic force of Iraq, since they are a Shia majority country. Thanks Dubya for getting rid of a strategic ally under false pretenses. 

49 minutes ago, btex said:

Only thing I wonder about is the Turkey thing. There is no alliance between the two, they are just trading partners so I dont believe any conflict would result in Turkey fighting in their side.  

Maybe in the past, but Erdogen is no ally. 

I'm wondering if they really are informants.  That's the part of espionage that is dangerous if it's true.  I would bet that many of them are just "enemies of the state" that Iran wants to dispose of.  If it's true, then I expect some sort of airstrike.  

I don’t believe anything Iran says it claims. I’m telling you something is fishy. Every damn day there’s something or someone trying to pull the strings to get us to make war. I assure you Iran does not want war. What the hell would they have to gain with a war with us? Other than war profiteers, what the hell do we have to gain with a war with Iran. 

11 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Turkey can’t handle heat

You’re right. But they’ll be more ballsy with Russia’s backing. This is a kinder box and I hope the President uses good judgment and not be baited into a war by the MIC.  

2 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Trump is not a POTUS who wants war.  

That’s one of the main reasons I love this President. He’s controlled by no one.  That’s why both parties hate him. Not the avg Republican, but the RINOS. All Dems hate him. Top to bottom.