๐Ÿ‘€ What's going on with Iran? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท

applebutter

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Try and keep up...several on here laughed it up at the men injured after rockets were launched a couple of weeks ago, and your own beloved hero called TBI 'not serious'.ย 
ย 

Your memory is funny, sometimes. Wonder why that is?ย 

I had a stroke in October 2017,ย Barry... Short Term Memory was affected. Laugh it up, funny boy.

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I had a stroke in October 2017,ย Barry... Short Term Memory was affected. Laugh it up, funny boy.

Wasn't referencing your stroke, and I apologize for being insensitive. I was commenting on how you seem to overlookย wrong moments by your cohort. If that is not on purpose, then I also can only offer apologies and genuine sympathyย for that.ย 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wasn't referencing your stroke, and I apologize for being insensitive. I was commenting on how you seem to overlookย wrong moments by your cohort. If that is not on purpose, then I also can only offer apologies and genuine sympathyย for that.ย 

Perhaps a little more of that compassion & understanding with regard to your President, who , in Spite of The never ending deluge of hate mongering from people no different than yourself, has done a remarkable job of Leading this nation. Imagine what a Terrific job he Could do if only all of you who do nothing more than denigrate his every word & deed would Accept that He, Not Hillary Rodham Clinton IS Your President.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That into a defense of Trump and a criticism of me and others who point out his lies and flaws and lack of moral character and fitness for the job? Hard to respond to, honestly. Your devotion is notable.ย 

In spite of what you may think about my โ€œdevotionโ€ to President Donald J. Trump, I , like DaveTV has said elsewhere, do not approve of everything Trump says & does; With regard to the lies you speak so often about, show me Any President in the last 100 years who has Not told their share of lies, half-truths, &/or distortions. Do you actually mean to imply that Hillary Clinton, Barry Soetoro, or even Jimmy Carter (whom I cast my very firstย vote for)have never engaged in deception from time to time?

I mention Hillary, even though she has never Been President, But we All know what a Liar Bill is.

GHWB & his mentally retarded son, โ€œDubyaโ€ were perhaps the two greatest liars in American History, & I never voted for either of them because I trusted Neither of them.ย 

Lastly, Choosing a President these days is a lesson picking the lesser of Two evils, Iโ€™m afraid. No candidate on the Left will receive My Vote again , unless & until they turn back from their Communist Ideals; America will not Stand for it.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Try and keep up...several on here laughed it up at the men injured after rockets were launched a couple of weeks ago, and your own beloved hero called TBI 'not serious'.ย 
ย 

Your memory is funny, sometimes. Wonder why that is?ย 

Quit making stuff up. ย Nobody was laughing. ย What I was saying was that, ย given the absolute death and destruction caused by the iranian general, that a few concussions was a small price to pay for having removed this monster from the face of the earth. ย And I stand by that opinion. ย Poop away!

• Thanks 1