👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

Here's some quick facts for ya... Israel in some places is 9-13 miles wide... http://www.sizeofisrael.com/

Compared to the countries around it, it's a speck, literally. If Iran is stupid enough to set off a nuclear bomb, it's going to hit a lot more than just Israel...it's going to encompass the neighboring Arab countries. If it sends other boms over, and it misses their target and hits Jordan or Lebanon...

You'd think Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria would be telling Iran to shut up...Iran and Iraq were fighting in the '80s, so not exactly on friendly terms.

Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides.

Saudi Arabia doesn't exactly have a great relationship with Iran. You do know Shia Muslims (Iran) and Sunni Muslims (Most of the middle east) don't have great relationships. So arab nations are also against Iran getting a bomb. Saudi Arabia supported the sanctions against Iran. So Its up to the Arab nations and Israel to protect their lands. And Im sure if Iran got a bomb, they would. Its not our job to police the world. We got enough problems here.

Which is okay because they don't love Jesus (except for the 120,000 people there that do)

http://www.jta.org/n...thin-a-minority

I already acknowledge that there was a small Christian minority there. Here was one of my previous post about Israel:

"very few Christians live in Israel. Maybe you need to look up Jewish beliefs, but Jesus is not very popular. He is actually considered a fraud. And Jews are the majority of Israel.

Actually Muslims like Jesus more than Jews do. They at least see him as a prophet."

I think 120,000,which is 2 percent of the population is a very few.

But since you brought up stats there are 25,000 jews in Iran. The second largest Jewish population in the Middle East region after Israel, and the largest Jewish Population in any Majority Muslim country in the world. Also Jews have one seat in Iran Parliament. Also there are 11 synagogues in Tehran. Iran constitution also says Jews are equal to Muslims. Also one of four Jewish Charity hospitals is located in Iran.

HMMM. Maybe Iran is anti Israel, and not anti Jewish.

That makes no sense. The countries that are our so-called enemies have no leverage in the world. They didn't get political favor with Russia and China, or the Europeans. So getting political leverage with anyone else really does them no good.

And you say we have an alliance agreement with Israel. Im not so sure about that, because Israel didn't send any troops to Iraq or Afghan. I think you got that confused with the British Commonwealth. Although it is possible Israel may help with some CIA work.(because jewish spies can pass as arabs or persians)

by the way, the N.Korea situation is comparable. It shows how we do nothing when a country get WMD's that has threaten a place where our troops are located (S.Korea), but yet we want to bomb Iran, when they have only mention bombing Israel. Doesn't that seem off base. N.Korea is a larger threat to the US than Iran get it Mr.Falcon

I can't help you out if you can't comprehend foreign policy. Our enemies have no leverage in the world? China, Russia, Iran and others have no leverage? You have no idea what you are talking about. N Korea has been a thorn in our side because of the dealings and mischief they have caused with China, Russia, Iran and others as well as the U.N. You also have no idea of what you are talking about as far as our relationshiop with Israel. It has nothing to do with Israel not sending troups to Iraq or Afghanistan. There are a multitude of reasons Israel hasn't been involved in the Iraq and Afghan wars ... I doubt you would understand them either.

You are like arguing with a juvenile who doesn't have the foggiest idea what he is talking about! LOL

I think 120,000,which is 2 percent of the population is a very few.

But since you brought up stats there are 25,000 jews in Iran. The second largest Jewish population in the Middle East region after Israel, and the largest Jewish Population in any Majority Muslim country in the world. Also[/color] Jews have one seat in Iran Parliament. Also there are 11 synagogues in Tehran. Iran constitution also says Jews are equal to Muslims. Also one of four Jewish Charity hospitals is located in Iran.

HMMM. Maybe Iran is anti Israel, and not anti Jewish.

If 120,000 Christians in Israel are "a very few", then what would you classify 25,000 Jews (out of a total population of 75 million) in Iran as being? Israel is definitely more tolerant of Christians than Iran is of Jews.

If 120,000 Christians in Israel are "a very few", then what would you classify 25,000 Jews (out of a total population of 75 million) in Iran as being? Israel is definitely more tolerant of Christians than Iran is of Jews.

both are few in number. But how can you say Israel is more tolerant of Jews than Iran, when Jews get a seat in Iran Parliament. There are many jewish worship centers in Iran, and etc. I don't think one is more than the other. I think Iran is more anti Israel,than anti jew. Due to the way Israel was created.

But I get what you are saying. Jews as a whole seem more tolerant than the Muslim population as a whole. So I understand your point.

I can't help you out if you can't comprehend foreign policy. Our enemies have no leverage in the world? China, Russia, Iran and others have no leverage? You have no idea what you are talking about. N Korea has been a thorn in our side because of the dealings and mischief they have caused with China, Russia, Iran and others as well as the U.N. You also have no idea of what you are talking about as far as our relationshiop with Israel. It has nothing to do with Israel not sending troups to Iraq or Afghanistan. There are a multitude of reasons Israel hasn't been involved in the Iraq and Afghan wars ... I doubt you would understand them either.

You are like arguing with a juvenile who doesn't have the foggiest idea what he is talking about! LOL

First off, China and Russia are not our enemies. So lets get that straight. We borrow money from China, so how can that be.

Second, I never said China or Russia didn't have any leverage. Here is my post so you can read it again:

"That makes no sense. The countries that are our so-called enemies have no leverage in the world. They didn't get political favor with Russia and China, or the Europeans. So getting political leverage with anyone else really does them no good."

Please Mr.Falcon, show me where I said Russia and China had no leverage. Because I didn't. I said they didn't gain political favor with Russia,China or Europe. So I am clearly stating that those are powerful nations. Also in this statement I am clearly stating that our enemies in the world have no leverage. Russia,and China are not our enemies. Our enemies would probably be Iran,N.Korea,Sudan, and a few other no-name countries. Out of that list none of them have any major power in the world. Trust me, there are 20 countries in this world with more pull than Iran.

What you fail to understand is that N.Korea has no leverage with Russia and China, because neither one of them like N.Korea getting a bomb. Both countries have stated on many occasions they are opposed to N.Korea going nuclear.

So again, how did N.Korea gain political leverage with MAJOR country by going nuclear.

Also, you stated that we have some alliance with Israel for them to support each other in war,but yet they sent no troops to either of our wars. But I did acknowledge they help in other ways. Like intelligence. I know Israel and the US support each other in military operations.

by the way name calling and labeling is very juvenile of you. If you can't engage in friendly debate without going there, then maybe you need to stop posting. We can always agree to disagree.

First off, China and Russia are not our enemies. So lets get that straight.

Really? What planet have you been living on the past 50 years, oh I forgot you are only how old? Who do you think ARE our enemies? Better yet, who does Obama think our enemies are ... since you seem to be in lockstep defending Barry?

Saudi Arabia doesn't exactly have a great relationship with Iran. You do know Shia Muslims (Iran) and Sunni Muslims (Most of the middle east) don't have great relationships. So arab nations are also against Iran getting a bomb. Saudi Arabia supported the sanctions against Iran. So Its up to the Arab nations and Israel to protect their lands. And Im sure if Iran got a bomb, they would. Its not our job to police the world. We got enough problems here.

Yes, I knew that... and you're right, the Arab countries ought to be shutting Iran down themselves. The problem with Iran is how many terrorists they're sending to Afghanistan. We're in Afghanistan at this point, so. I think their threat of anniliating Israel is pointed to Israel, but even more pointed to the U.S.

True, not our job to police the world, and yes, we have a lot of problems here, but if an ally is hit, then we've got to do something. The problem with this administration is, our "enemies" see us as weak versus say Reagan's administration, and they'll take any advantages they can, and continue to threaten.

Reagan didn't tolerate it. He stood tall, beefed things up, made sure the enemies knew they were beefing up, and literally stood eye-to-eye and said, you want a fight, well, you're gonna get one...Reagan stopped the threats, etc. by being extremely firm.

Really? What planet have you been living on the past 50 years, oh I forgot you are only how old? Who do you think ARE our enemies? Better yet, who does Obama think our enemies are ... since you seem to be in lockstep defending Barry?

sir, the Cold war ended over a decade ago. We already won that war. Russia is no longer the Soviet Union. That war is over. Stop living in the 60's. This is 2012.

As far as China goes. The are the largest holder of US Public Debt. Also, do you know how many items in the US are made in China. In 2011 the US exported over $90 billion to China which was an all time record. And the same yr imports from China set a record, over $367 billion. So how could we be enemies with a country that holds alot of our debt, and a country that we export and import tons of goods from. That makes no sense at all.

What you are confusing is Competitor with Enemy. China and Russia are two of our biggest Competitors, but they are not our enemies. This is a truth you refuse to accept.

by the way, We have never met in my life, so you know nothing of my age. I could be older than you.

sir, the Cold war ended over a decade ago. We already won that war. Russia is no longer the Soviet Union. That war is over. Stop living in the 60's. This is 2012.

As far as China goes. The are the largest holder of US Public Debt. Also, do you know how many items in the US are made in China. In 2011 the US exported over $90 billion to China which was an all time record. And the same yr imports from China set a record, over $367 billion. So how could we be enemies with a country that holds alot of our debt, and a country that we export and import tons of goods from. That makes no sense at all.

What you are confusing is Competitor with Enemy. China and Russia are two of our biggest Competitors, but they are not our enemies. This is a truth you refuse to accept.

by the way, We have never met in my life, so you know nothing of my age. I could be older than you.

Wow. You are one confused puppy. You would probably make a great advisor to Obama. LOL

Wow. You are one confused puppy. You would probably make a great advisor to Obama. LOL

If I was your enemy, would you loan me any money? If I was your enemy, would you borrow money from me? If I was you enemy, would you export or import goods with me? NO......... Therefore since you can't refute any of my factual evidence, I know I stand correct.

Who owns the most of America's debt... China is #2:

"U.S. debt holdings: $1.132 trillion

The largest foreign holder of U.S. Treasury securities, China currently has $1.132 trillion in American debt, although it is down from all time highs of $1.173 trillion in July 2011."

Good grief..... http://www.cnbc.com/id/29880401/The_Biggest_Holders_of_US_Government_Debt

certainly explains a lot.

When I think of China owning so much of our debt, etc. I think of that commercial where they're in a Chinese school....awww, and now we own them. Which Russian president was it that said, another country didn't have to destroy America, she'd destroy herself.

If I was your enemy, would you loan me any money? If I was your enemy, would you borrow money from me? If I was you enemy, would you export or import goods with me? NO......... Therefore since you can't refute any of my factual evidence, I know I stand correct.

We did a lot of trade business with Japan before they bombed Pearl Harbor. Your so called factual evidense and your off base rational is complete stupidity.

You are so naive, China doesn't have to directly attack us to be our enemy. They routinely sell arms to the likes of Iran and Libya and do all sorts of things detrimental to our national security interests with rogue nations to undermine us. They oppose us and our allies at every turn in the U.N. and you think they aren't our enemy? Just because we aren't fighting them on the battlefield doesn't mean they aren't our enemy. You have got a lot to learn about foreign affairs. You dig yourself deeper and deeper with every attempt to show your "knowledge" of the issues. LOL

Here, let me give you a little current evidence of what I am trying to "teach" you.

Russia, China and Iran back Assad

And second, I never asked you what the US would do if Iran Nuke Israel. I asked you what is the affect on the US if Israel is bombed? What does it do to your personal life? How does it affect our Country? That was my question.

If any country was ever nuked, I think it would trigger WW III on such a scale that it would erase much of the human race across the globe. The only way that I see it doesn't is if Iran is nuked from off the face of the planet if they did.

I would, because then I could direct your foreign policy or make you pay up. Either way, you're under my thumb.

I would, because then I could direct your foreign policy or make you pay up. Either way, you're under my thumb.

you are speaking from the China point of view. Im speaking from the US view. Im saying, If I view you as my enemy, would I borrow money from you. In other words, if the US viewed China as a enemy, like Falcon says we do, why would we borrow money from them. Doesn't that give them leverage over us. The point is not to strengthen your enemy. Thats exactly what you do if you owe them money.

We did a lot of trade business with Japan before they bombed Pearl Harbor. Your so called factual evidense and your off base rational is complete stupidity.

You are so naive, China doesn't have to directly attack us to be our enemy. They routinely sell arms to the likes of Iran and Libya and do all sorts of things detrimental to our national security interests with rogue nations to undermine us. They oppose us and our allies at every turn in the U.N. and you think they aren't our enemy? Just because we aren't fighting them on the battlefield doesn't mean they aren't our enemy. You have got a lot to learn about foreign affairs. You dig yourself deeper and deeper with every attempt to show your "knowledge" of the issues. LOL

Here, let me give you a little current evidence of what I am trying to "teach" you.

Russia, China and Iran back Assad

Sir,everyone play this game,including the US. We give money to the leaders of the West Bank, when they are clearly enemies of Israel. Everybody is dirty sir. But that does not mean we are enemies. Competitors, YES, enemies, NO. Now are the US and China best friends like the US and the British. NO. But that doesn't mean they are enemies. I know each country is a little skeptical of one another. I can agree with you on that. But if they are enemies, we are idiots for giving them additional leverage by taking money from them. But you know, our leaders are stupid anyway.

you are speaking from the China point of view. Im speaking from the US view. Im saying, If I view you as my enemy, would I borrow money from you. In other words, if the US viewed China as a enemy, like Falcon says we do, why would we borrow money from them. Doesn't that give them leverage over us. The point is not to strengthen your enemy. Thats exactly what you do if you owe them money.

That was a faux pas in allowing any country to purchase Treasury Bonds, but we allowed them to do so under the guise of capitalism. China is going to get their money back one way, or another.

sir, the Cold war ended over a decade ago. We already won that war. Russia is no longer the Soviet Union. That war is over. Stop living in the 60's. This is 2012. Does Putin know That? Because everything he does says no. He is a very dangerous individual

As far as China goes. The are the largest holder of US Public Debt. Also, do you know how many items in the US are made in China. In 2011 the US exported over $90 billion to China which was an all time record. And the same yr imports from China set a record, over $367 billion. So how could we be enemies with a country that holds alot of our debt, and a country that we export and import tons of goods from. That makes no sense at all. I could see where they would want to influince amirican politics and day to day life because of it.

Sir,everyone play this game,including the US. We give money to the leaders of the West Bank, when they are clearly enemies of Israel. Everybody is dirty sir. But that does not mean we are enemies. Competitors, YES, enemies, NO. Now are the US and China best friends like the US and the British. NO. But that doesn't mean they are enemies. I know each country is a little skeptical of one another. I can agree with you on that. But if they are enemies, we are idiots for giving them additional leverage by taking money from them. But you know, our leaders are stupid anyway.

I don't know who is more confused and dangerous ... you or Barry

The Iranians, who some seem to have no qualms about getting nuclear weapons, just sentenced one of their Christian ministers to death for converting from Islam. Maybe they were just singling him out and hold no ill will towards any other Christians in the world. Yeah, right...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/02/22/iran-court-convicts-christian-pastor-convert-to-death/

• Mr. P changed the title to 👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷