👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷

applebutter

Then I guess instead of a discussion we can just end it at that.

Not really, because it may BECOME necessary one day to wipe them off the planet.......question: will whomever is in charge have the balls to DO THE RIGHT THING when the time comes????

OR look for another answer. This is not iraq, this is not Afghanistan. But whatever if the only answer is always bomb them, please sign yourself up for some front line duties because it will be a much wider conflict than you seem to comprehend.

Won't be any "front line" duties if handled correctly........won't be any "wider conflict" either, when the rest of the world SEES that we will NUKE them out of existence without shedding a tear.....they will fall into line very quickly.......

Oh I am sure your right, Russia will just stand by and do nothing, China the same. I am sure our allies will back us like they did in Iraq. Fire one nuke might as well fire them all. And your right we fire a nuke there won't be any need for frontline duty, there won't be anyone left.

They will cower in FEAR if we unleash a nuke for the simple reason that they don't want one sent their way....our allies will do what we tell them to do for the same reason........there won't be any need for frontline duty, because Russia and China will shut the hell up and get back into their place in the order of things because they don't want them headed their way..........

Ok a well thought out solution. That is sarcasm is you didn't know.

Putin is easy to deal with, he has shown that over and over, again sarcasm. You show your ignorance of the situation.

IF someone ever shows enough balls to quit talking and light off some nukes, mark my words, the rest of the world will thank God it wan't them that got it and will sit quietly and do what they are told to do........YOU show your ignorance of human nature and the power of FEAR.....that will trump any "situation" that you may bring up.......

Ahhhh the Christian right hypocrisy at its finest.

Mark 12:31 The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.

Jesus Christ

HEY, you pinkos are the ones who want to be the world's police force.....if we are going to be an empire, we need to BE an empire.......put the FEAR of AMERICA into every nation.....I guarantee that no one messed with a ROMAN citizen when he was walking down the streets of baghdad or any persian city......FEAR will put them in their place and FEAR of US will make US the empire you liberals want us to be.......there ain't no other way.......#### or get off the pot.......

Iran is already telling U.S. what to do, and under what conditions this will be signed. Our weak foreign relations will show that they will give into their demands. I simply hope that when this treaty hits the Senate that they won't be on a holiday or vacation. It only takes 2/3 of Senators present to enact a treaty. Knowing how President Obama has worked in the past, I can see him trying to sneak this through when only his lackey's are there.

Iran is already telling U.S. what to do, and under what conditions this will be signed. Our weak foreign relations will show that they will give into their demands. I simply hope that when this treaty hits the Senate that they won't be on a holiday or vacation. It only takes 2/3 of Senators present to enact a treaty. Knowing how President Obama has worked in the past, I can see him trying to sneak this through when only his lackey's are there.

You are worried about nothing......it takes 67 senators to ratify a treaty, no matter what........the Senate doesn't work like that city council meeting you mentioned.......

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Few may remember Huawei. That's the Chinese telecom company Texas Governor Rick Perry's Emerging Technologies Fund or could have been the Texas Enterprise Fund was instrumental in bringing to Plano, TX. The giant tech company had already tried to embrace a deal engineering and supporting the Federal Government's internal network, LMAO! , being turned away over security concerns among some congressmen...you think? lol

Rick Perry brings Huawei to Texas then it is revealed Huawei has contracted with Iran for some time in building networks for Irans peaceful nuclear development. It was a controversial issue to say the least and now only last June, wa-la, Huawei on the hot seat.

U.S. Subpoenas Huawei Over Its Dealings in Iran and North Korea

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/03/technology/huawei-technologies-subpoena-iran-north-korea.html?_r=0

Interesting huh? I could not find the company Huawei on the sanctions list. Interesting why it is not. IMO it should be.

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20170203.aspx

• 1 month later...

"The next morning, we passed a giant mural on the side of a building depicting an American flag with falling rockets in the place of stripes and bearing the slogan Down with the U.S.,"

Sounds like a charming destination for Any brain dead traveller from the U.S. To put on their bucket list...😳 Morons never cease to amaze.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 👀 What's going on with Iran? 🇮🇷