Worlds Dumbest Criminal or Just Knows What He Wants ?

Hagar

Just saw this on CBS News.  I think it was in Norway - Guy breaks into a High End liquor store (with security cameras).  He took about 15 seconds being selective and picked out a bottle of Vodka and left.  The bottle had a big solid gold label with precious jewels inset and is worth over one million dollars.  They found the bottle discarded, minus the Vodka.

I busted out laughing.  

22 hours ago, REBgp said:

Just saw this on CBS News.  I think it was in Norway - Guy breaks into a High End liquor store (with security cameras).  He took about 15 seconds being selective and picked out a bottle of Vodka and left.  The bottle had a big solid gold label with precious jewels inset and is worth over one million dollars.  They found the bottle discarded, minus the Vodka.

I busted out laughing.  

I didn't see where they found the bottle yet.  https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/million-dollar-vodka-stolen .  I checked 5 articles and looked at 20 headlines.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

What a maroon.  I don't know why he would steal it then.  Vodka is vodka to me.  I sure wouldn't have drank it.  

Best guess, he just wanted some vodka and it had a pretty label.  Never realized it was real gold & jewels.  Add that tidbit of knowledge to a hangover hahahahahaha  :headbang:.   And that's what he did when he heard the News.

• Like 1