Punishment For Next Year’s Last Place Player?

Stoney

On 1/6/2018 at 8:32 PM, thegreatbambino said:

Haha! We should have some kind of punishment for the last place person.

The funniest punishment would be to name them Lion71 and do the gag treatment that we've used on a few members...

• LOL! 3

On 1/6/2018 at 10:10 PM, Matthias said:

Eating a waffle takes off 20 minutes? I'd be outta there in an hour.  :D 

There's no way I could eat 72 waffles in an hour.  I don't even think I could eat 6 an hour.  I simply say we don't let Lion join any fantasy football leagues in the future.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

There's no way I could eat 72 waffles in an hour.  I don't even think I could eat 6 an hour.  I simply say we don't let Lion join any fantasy football leagues in the future.  

Are you saying no man can eat 50 eggs? :D 

But seriously...  I do think there should be a one-season penalty for flaking out. If you join the season, participate in the draft, then bail on us...  you should be ineligible for the next season. 

3 hours ago, Matthias said:

But seriously...  I do think there should be a one-season penalty for flaking out. If you join the season, participate in the draft, then bail on us...  you should be ineligible FOREVER

FIFY...

This is the 2nd time I've vouched for someone and they burned me... So screw all of these guys.  Lion is and has been back on my :cuss: list.

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, Matthias said:

But seriously...  I do think there should be a one-season penalty for flaking out. If you join the season, participate in the draft, then bail on us...  you should be ineligible for the next season. 

When I was a kid I could eat two large pizzas with a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper by myself no leftovers.  Now I can hardly eat a half of a medium.  I just don't have the appetite I once did.  Then again, I'm not playing all the sports I was back then so I'm not burning it off.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

When I was a kid I could eat two large pizzas with a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper by myself no leftovers.  Now I can hardly eat a half of a medium.  I just don't have the appetite I once did.  Then again, I'm not playing all the sports I was back then so I'm not burning it off.  

I’m full after 2 slices of pizza... there was a time when that was just a warm up for a CiCi’s marathon 

23 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m full after 2 slices of pizza... there was a time when that was just a warm up for a CiCi’s marathon 

I prepare for a pizza buffet by not eating the night before or in the morning.  I have to get there right when they open, because I'm starving.  I'll knock out a medium and a half then.  If I've already had lunch I can't do it, but I usually eat a big lunch so I can take a nap.