Kirbyville is open (Application list added)

rykerx144

If I had a guess I would say the top 3 would be Jones, Houston and Bass in that order. Kirbyville needs someone to come in and drain the swamp so to speak. With that being said they need someone who is able to do their job on a day to day basis and not have to worry about or look over their shoulder for the Superintendent. Of the three I mentioned I really think Jones would be the best one to do that. Not saying the other 2 wouldn’t but a gut feeling tells me jones would do what was best for the program no matter what the superintendent thinks. You wouldn’t have to worry about a superintendent influence with Jones in there. 

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

It is a fine line to walk when you are definitely in the "know."

We will be more than happy to listen if you want to break down the 10 finalist and give us your evaluation of each.

What do mean by that comment?  Fine line to walk?

If they are interviewing 10 then they don't really have anyone that stands out. There aren't usually that many quality applicants for a position. There are usually only 3 to 5. If you can't narrow it down to 3 to 5 just on paper (i.e. what their resume tells you or what you already know about them) then you're just shooting in the dark. 

6 hours ago, Undesignated2000 said:

If they are interviewing 10 then they don't really have anyone that stands out. There aren't usually that many quality applicants for a position. There are usually only 3 to 5. If you can't narrow it down to 3 to 5 just on paper (i.e. what their resume tells you or what you already know about them) then you're just shooting in the dark. 

It’s 10 and I’m pretty sure they have in mind who the top 2-5 are. Just doing their homework so they don’t overlook someone