⚖️ SCOTUS

RETIREDFAN1

Now these two dimwit reporters said that he would grant them an interview if they lied about not interviewing him.  What kind of mixed up tale is that ?  https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/19/ny-times-reporters-brett-kavanaugh-lie-exchange-interview/23816266/ .  They didn't even conduct the interview.  Yet now speaking off the record is spun to be they wanted us to lie about it.  My initial reaction is they were reaching for straws to begin with, and it's all unfolding and that house there building out of it will be blown away from these little pigs.  

29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I already asked Barry what Kavanaugh lied under oath about and to provide proof of such lies .... he has yet to respond ....

It's very similar to the Russian Collusion with Trump there's no proof, but he did it, he did it, we KNOW he did it.  The recent investigation of Corey Lewandowski was a joke.  They want to keep harping on it until election day in 2020.  Keep it up Dems.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's very similar to the Russian Collusion with Trump there's no proof, but he did it, he did it, we KNOW he did it.  The recent investigation of Corey Lewandowski was a joke.  They want to keep harping on it until election day in 2020.  Keep it up Dems.  

What #### me off about these dog and pony show congressional hearings is that they really don't ask questions, they are just making slanted or false statements and never give the person being questioned an opportunity to answer .... Sheila Jackarse Lee rants for 3 or 4 minutes and then talks over the person she made the statement to without letting him answer....  they are so concerned with "their time", yet give little or no time to the person they are asking the question to, to answer.... if they ever get around to asking a question, the person being questioned should be given an equal amount of time to answer without being interrupted ... that should be in the rules .... and the person there being questioned should demand an opportunity to answer before they are allowed to continue .... I am about sick of the dims and their incoherent logorrhea ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

On 9/18/2019 at 3:26 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

the libtard media said he lied under oath, so in the libs small minds he must have done it........

That is a profound statement.  Everyone should read it again.  Barry’s Post is proof of that.   Barry is probably a well educated man, but yet him and his ilk accept everything spewed out by the Leftist media, or bought and paid for scientist.  What is it about liberals that makes them such sheep?  It’s a head scratcher for sure.  If anyone knows, let me know.

3326BE6D-0131-4D7B-8DE7-02501C6D05FB.jpeg

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

That is a profound statement.  Everyone should read it again.  Barry’s Post is proof of that.   Barry is probably a well educated man, but yet him and his ilk accept everything spewed out by the Leftist media, or bought and paid for scientist.  What is it about liberals that makes them such sheep?  It’s a head scratcher for sure.  If anyone knows, let me know.

3326BE6D-0131-4D7B-8DE7-02501C6D05FB.jpeg

Again, one of our anonymous liberal friends has put a 💩 on a post.  Another post that has no defense.  A 💩 without a post articulating the faults of the post is a sure sign you’ve painted the Leftist philosophy into a corner that they can’t excape from.  So thank you my liberal friend.  You’ve made my day.  😄

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Supreme Court allows blind people to sue retailers if their websites are not accessible - Los Angeles Times https://apple.news/AtZPAur4dRw2Re1dXscM60A

So let me sue the NBA because they won’t  hire me to play basketball in their league.  The fact that I’m 74 years old, 5’10” tall, weigh 250 #’s, and have a 4” vertical leap is not my problem, it’s theirs.  As it pertains to having qualifications for playing, I’m handicapped.  Hire me.  Pay me minimum salary.  

Evidently TDS is not the only mental problem in America today.  We also have YBFS (Y’all Be Freaking Stupid).

• Thanks 1