⚖️ SCOTUS

RETIREDFAN1

43 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

How many Crazy women have the Dimwits seeded into the audience to disrupt & interfere with the proceedings? It would SEEM that they have a “Full Clip”.....🤪🤪🤪

After watching the women's march I wouldn't think they would have a hard time finding plenty. Since this meeting is televised I would allow only photo's and those members of the committee to be there, the rest can watch at home on the TV or protest outside. 

• LOL! 1

Your job as Senate Democratic leader is to lead your caucus in complete opposition to Trump’s attempted Supreme Court takeover and to defend everyone threatened by a Trump Supreme Court,” the letter reads. “But unbelievably, nearly two dozen Democrats have still not come out against Kavanaugh. ... That is not the leadership we need.”

Is it just me or do the poor liberals not understand that the GOP has the votes and there is nothing they can do about anything when it comes to the SCOTUS. Harry Reid made everything much easier for the GOP thanks Harry....

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Your job as Senate Democratic leader is to lead your caucus in complete opposition to Trump’s attempted Supreme Court takeover and to defend everyone threatened by a Trump Supreme Court,” the letter reads. “But unbelievably, nearly two dozen Democrats have still not come out against Kavanaugh. ... That is not the leadership we need.”

Is it just me or do the poor liberals not understand that the GOP has the votes and there is nothing they can do about anything when it comes to the SCOTUS. Harry Reid made everything much easier for the GOP thanks Harry....

Sounds to me that those “nearly two dozen Democrats” may well vote for Kavanaugh Too!😜

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

After watching the women's march I wouldn't think they would have a hard time finding plenty. Since this meeting is televised I would allow only photo's and those members of the committee to be there, the rest can watch at home on the TV or protest outside. 

Exactly what I said yesterday.  There's no need for them to be there.  They're just causing a disruption to the process.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKA said:
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Doesn't matter who he picks, they probably would have found out Amy stole cranyons from her classmate in pre-school.

True but i wouldve rather they go after a woman for being pro life than more of this last minute # metoo ####.  I dont think it will work this time like it did against roy moore.  Moore's problem was he didnt have the support from Rs in dc like judge kav does.  Persoanally i dont see how anyone can give any of this any real credit, especially given who's making the accusation.  A leftist californian activist college professor.  Imagine that!

7 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

True but i wouldve rather they go after a woman for being pro life than more of this last minute # metoo ####.  I dont think it will work this time like it did against roy moore.  Moore's problem was he didnt have the support from Rs in dc like judge kav does.  Persoanally i dont see how anyone can give any of this any real credit, especially given who's making the accusation.  A leftist californian activist college professor.  Imagine that!

Looks like some of those Rs that stratle the fence are calling for a delay in voting.

I don't take any stock in it myself, especially since DF sat on the presumed letter for 6 weeks and I don't buy DF's excuse that she was protecting the alleged victim. She could have brought this to light when she received it and kept the alleged victim secret just like she did when she came forward. And why would the victim send a letter to DF of all people? 

And those "Rs" should go ahead and switch parties.  Not just because of this, but all the rest of it too.  I would love to ask these folks one simple question:  why do you call yourself a republican?  It should be an easy answer but i bet they would fumble it.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

And those "Rs" should go ahead and switch parties.  Not just because of this, but all the rest of it too.  I would love to ask these folks one simple question:  why do you call yourself a republican?  It should be an easy answer but i bet they would fumble it.

+10000000

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚠️ Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's "lifelong friend" denies Kavanaugh incident