Official SDC 2018 NCAA Football Off-season Thread

Coach Rab

10 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Shouldn't that be everyone philosophy. I mean we are for 2nd chances ? I don't condone what he done but it was bound to happen eventually. Saban looks less like the bad guy.

So under that premise, Art Briles deserves a second chance. Right?

• Like 1

Just now, Lion70 said:

Someone eventually does I would hate it if it were A&M. I mean a wrong is a wrong . I do admit some are worse but still wrong.  Petrino and freeze are little different than Sandusky and Briles. Like I said all are wrong but we are a forgiving nation.

Briles did nothing but let his players and coaches run wild without checking them... so what did he do wrong besides forfeit control over his program?  

Allegedly 

America loves two things: a underdog and to tear a person down. If Briles and Baylor would have just come out and said the PC, get off my back, paint by numbers lines then Briles would be a HC right now and Baylor would still be a up and coming program. Dang that’s a big run on sentence. Lol Briles and Baylor was the underdog. They’ve been torn down. Now who takes the chance on Briles? What can Baylor do to get some shimmer back from that tarnish?

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Basically just like the Patriots 

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

True, Bama fans don’t care about your past or present... just win baby!

I can't speak for all of them but I'm a Bama fan and I don't like the possibility of Freeze coming on board. I didn't like the Kiffen hire. Now it turns out all he is is a troll towards the program.

I know they are both offensive gurus but I think he can do better as far as moral people. As good as his defense and special teams are he doesn't need the best.

Just like this year, he made it to the natty with a middle tier QB.

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

Well the SEC commissioner stepped in and said "not so fast" on Freeze. Looks like he's hiring within with Locksley.

Good for the sec.  next thing you’d see was a Bama player throw a punch at an opponent then a coach on the sideline....

• LOL! 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DTrump said:

Thank y'all for tuning into the game. You know, the one you and Val said y'all would never watch. But we are glad you did DB, just so you could break how the game went down for us. :lol:

I kept reading how great it was.  I should’ve known at 13-0 to not watch it.  But then I’d have missed the biggest choke job that Georgia has ever pulled off.  

2 hours ago, DTrump said:

Thank y'all for tuning into the game. You know, the one you and Val said y'all would never watch. But we are glad you did DB, just so you could break how the game went down for us. :lol:

I didn’t watch, but I also don’t live under a rock. 

• LOL! 2