• 3 weeks later...

ESPN’s Sage Steele out as host of ‘NBA Countdown’ [Another Conservative Purged]
NY Daily News ^ | April 4, 2017 | Denis Slattery

Posted on 4/5/2017, 5:36:31 AM by C19fan

With the NBA playoffs less than two weeks away, ESPN is making a major roster change.

Veteran basketball analyst Sage Steele, who has courted controversy with her conservative comments on social media, will be replaced by Michelle Beadle as host of “NBA Countdown” on both ESPN and ABC, the networks announced Tuesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

ESPN’s Sage Steele out as host of ‘NBA Countdown’ [Another Conservative Purged]

NY Daily News ^ | April 4, 2017 | Denis Slattery

Posted on 4/5/2017, 5:36:31 AM by C19fan

With the NBA playoffs less than two weeks away, ESPN is making a major roster change.

Veteran basketball analyst Sage Steele, who has courted controversy with her conservative comments on social media, will be replaced by Michelle Beadle as host of “NBA Countdown” on both ESPN and ABC, the networks announced Tuesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Shocker, and I liked Sage from her first day on Sportscenter and I think First Take...

She is one of the few hosts that I enjoyed looking at and hearing talk.

ESPN recently fired one of their more conservative show hosters (Sage Steele), to replace her with one of their more vapid, progressive twitter agitators (Beadle). Apparently their crackdown on mixing political speech with sports only extended in one direction.

• Like 2

Espn makes me sick. I just watched a segment on first take where max kellerman defended lavar Vall's statement that basically said you can't play winning basketball if you have a lot of white people on the team. He is such a black man apologist.

Espn makes me sick. I just watched a segment on first take where max kellerman defended lavar Vall's statement that basically said you can't play winning basketball if you have a lot of white people on the team. He is such a black man apologist.

That BLM movement is thinly disguised racism, propped up by educated fools and believed by mentally retarded sheep.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to Gladys Knight slammed for singing the National Anthem