Hiding in the locker room is the worst response of all. Scared to come out and show respect for the flag and the national anthem is pathetic ... grow a spine, show some leadership .... worse than taking a knee ....

If Pittsburgh came out, it would have been to take a knee... I can promise you that..

• Like 1

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!

My opinion probably doesnt mean much.

I, myself thought the kneeling was coming to an end. Until President Trump open his mouth and called Americans SOBs. So the protest (again, went from black oppression) towards the President. I feel the owners especially Jerry Jones is blowing a ton of hot air. We find kneeling disrespectful towards the flag, However you have girls with flag swimsuits doing provacative things. But thats ok.

My last point. You cannot replace a life. The black men who were killed by a cop while unarmed. Regardless, of their criminal background cannot be replace. There are 100s of thousands of Flags made every day. Its almost we vaule the flag over a black mans life. Thats how I feel.

My opinion probably doesnt mean much.

I, myself thought the kneeling was coming to an end. Until President Trump open his mouth and called Americans SOBs. So the protest (again, went from black oppression) towards the President. I feel the owners especially Jerry Jones is blowing a ton of hot air. We find kneeling disrespectful towards the flag, However you have girls with flag swimsuits doing provacative things. But thats ok.

My last point. You cannot replace a life. The black men who were killed by a cop while unarmed. Regardless, of their criminal background cannot be replace. There are 100s of thousands of Flags made every day. Its almost we vaule the flag over a black mans life. Thats how I feel.

A criminal who you feel is threatening your own life, the life of an officer, should not be shot?

I am sorry, a life lived to that extent is not needed on this earth.

• Like 1

It isnt a cops job to decide who lives and die. If your first move is to shoot, without seeing a gun. Maybe the cops are cowards.

See what I described is reasonable for a police officer to shoot... what you described is a completely different narrative

No gun, no weapons and a criminal. If that is enough to shoot and kill somebody. As an American that should be scary.

Again, you are speaking a completely different narrative... but carry on I guess... no one likes the realistic view that opposes their own

This is getting so weird to me. I hate that the players knelt during the anthem, but what is making Goodell suddenly have a change in heart on the matter? It should be a team directive and not a league directive...

But with all of that, its clear that the viewers and public perception of the league is quickly declining. And secondly, with a league that is strictly driven by income owners are forced to take a stance against the players with the bottom line declining....

• Mr. P changed the title to Gladys Knight slammed for singing the National Anthem