1 hour ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Ah yes, classy and ignorant as usual. I’m trying to figure out if you really are that ignorant or you are just feeding the ignorant people false information just to watch the world burn. Although, it could be a combination of the two.🤔🤔

You seem to consider everyone on here “ignorant” & uneducated in the ways of the world at large, ‘buzz.... Please Do feel free to enlighten us & lay a little “Informed Knowledge” upon us, that we may too walk in the wisdom that clearly, only You possess... Would you Be so kind? 🙄

• LOL! 1

Had intended to start a new thread, but this seems appropriate.

IS THERE A DOUBLE STANDARD OR WILL TBS FIRE SAMAMTHA BEE ?  

I think SB will get a free pass.  The ironic thing, if what Roseanne said was so offensive, why was it repeated and printed on all the MSM? The remarks made by SB will not be repeated.  Why?  To offensive?  The original link I’ll post here had the video in it.  That video has now been cancelled.  Why?  To offensive?  My question is, why are just racist remarks deemed offensive?  I think this will prove there’s a double standard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2018/05/31/samantha-bee-takes-aim-ivanka-trump-profane-remark-full-frontal/658904002/

And CNN.  Notice the reporters description of her thoughts.

• Thumbs Down 1

I think it’s funny that liberals think that conservatives back Rosanne’s racist remark...  

but look at how hypocritical we are as a society... one of my favorite shows for a while was the Chapelle Show.  Does anyone remember what his comedy in that show was about?  It wasn’t considered a racist show by the black community.  As a matter of fact, that show was widely embraced nationwide...  now what if Comedy Central had a show just like it featuring mostly white people.

the show “Blackish” on ABC is a racial show.  It was well received.  

See a theme here?  Hypocrisy.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I think it’s funny that liberals think that conservatives back Rosanne’s racist remark...  

but look at how hypocritical we are as a society... one of my favorite shows for a while was the Chapelle Show.  Does anyone remember what his comedy in that show was about?  It wasn’t considered a racist show by the black community.  As a matter of fact, that show was widely embraced nationwide...  now what if Comedy Central had a show just like it featuring mostly white people.

the show “Blackish” on ABC is a racial show.  It was well received.  

See a theme here?  Hypocrisy.

TO THE BONE........🤨

17 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Samantha Who?😳

My first post on this was even better than I could’ve imagined.  What I got is the Academy Award of posting.  All three liberals on this site gave me a thumbs down.  I’m feeling so good about myself.  Proud?  That doesn’t even get close.  Bazinga- maybe  :rofl: 

• Thanks 1

Wow, more good news.  Although many conservative media personalities oppose boycotting sponsors of obnoxious shows, I think it’s very appropriate (although I fudge if I have to lol).  That being said, Kudos to Autotrader & State Farm Insurance for dropping SB’s show, Full Frontal, like a handful of hot bull poop.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/390128-samantha-bee-loses-sponsor-over-ivanka-trump-slur

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

ABC in Talks to Reboot 'Roseanne' Centered Around Sara Gilbert https://t.co/zyNls5FPrc

They worded this wrong, wouldn't be a reboot, it would be a show centered around her. 

Then there's this from Joe Flint below lmao

Here’s a crazy thought: Why not find an original project for Sara Gilbert? How about crusading lawyer or single mom trying to make ends meet or daughter dealing with a crazy mom not named Roseanne?

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

ABC in Talks to Reboot 'Roseanne' Centered Around Sara Gilbert https://t.co/zyNls5FPrc

They worded this wrong, wouldn't be a reboot, it would be a show centered around her. 

Then there's this from Joe Flint below lmao

Here’s a crazy thought: Why not find an original project for Sara Gilbert? How about crusading lawyer or single mom trying to make ends meet or daughter dealing with a crazy mom not named Roseanne?

Yeah, I'm with Buddy, I'm not sure I see the point. The premise was the juxtaposition of right-wing battle axe Roseanne, her long-suffering husband Dan, her loony liberal sister and daughter, and all the zany grandkids. 

Without her center of gravity, the premise falls apart. I agree with that Joe Flint guy. If you're gonna soldier on with the same cast/writers, just build a new premise. 

Don't try to repackage "Roseanne." You've already lost her audience. 

All the rule changes taking away actual playing time by running the clock in favor of more commercials has degraded the game.  What are they going to do next, run the clock on incomplete passes?  The "targeting" rule needs to be revised, it's gotten to where defensive backs can't even tackle anybody anymore without fear of getting penalized, ejected, or both ... disrespect to our country and the flag was the last straw ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 2

On 6/2/2018 at 4:26 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Roseanne Barr says she begged ABC executives to keep her show on the air before the network canceled its hit sitcom, "Roseanne." https://t.co/czw47jfPIA https://t.co/ccnJsYWlf4

Welp ☕

I vaguely remember parts of the original show, but I haven’t seen one minute of the new version. But it seems that ABC was hesitant about airing the show to start with, no matter the success of it. They were looking for a reason to cancel it, and she served one up on a silver platter. This kooky Samantha B chick, whoever she is, probably won’t even get a “you can’t say that” email from whatever network she’s on, because most of their viewers are as stupid as she is. 

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I vaguely remember parts of the original show, but I haven’t seen one minute of the new version. But it seems that ABC was hesitant about airing the show to start with, no matter the success of it. They were looking for a reason to cancel it, and she served one up on a silver platter. This kooky Samantha B chick, whoever she is, probably won’t even get a “you can’t say that” email from whatever network she’s on, because most of their viewers are as stupid as she is. 

Roseanne was on thin ice to begin with. She has a documented history of saying/doing some disgusting things and I have absolutely no sympathy for her, only for the workers of that show. I have no clue what this Samantha person does but that's a totally separate issue from Roseanne. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Gladys Knight slammed for singing the National Anthem