Early baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

8 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

They only return 3 starters (none are pitchers).... so not surprised to not see them in the top 5..... they do have them in the top 10 though

Yea, probably take a few losses early then at least make it to the quarters against Argyle. Big time program with a big time coach. They are something too watch.

On 1/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, Nick2011 said:

I agree, Swain will be very hard to replace. He had one heck of a bat too! Burton is a fantastic pitcher, and he has gotten a lot better with his control on the mound. I look for him to be one of the top pitchers in the State after this season is over. New Diana has some kids behind them that can sling the ball as well, and they all have good bats. Your right, White Oak will be tough, they always are! This district is loaded down with talent and I’m excited to see who will come out on top this year! Don’t be surprised if it’s ND though. They have an excellent coach and will be well prepared! I think Beckville is the favorite right now though! Just my opinion! 

Burton is very good.  ND also had 2 starters from Spring Hill move up there this year.  They will help a group that was already going to be very competitive.  I think it's going to be between Diana and Beckville with WO finishing a solid 3rd and no one else in the district really competing with those 3.