The Mueller report was meant from the start to be a report given to Congress to investigate and take further, if deemed necessary, not an episode of Law and Order, where the bad guy is arrested at the end. Barr's obvious extremely partisan spin doesn't mean the content of the report exonerated Trump, in any way, shape or form, as Mueller himself immediately stated, from wrong doing.

• Stinks 2

Do you believe in Demonic Possession?   Have you ever saw someone that you thought was possessed by demons?   The eyes are the gateway to the soul.   I’ve seen demonic possession in pictures of some of the ISIS folks.  I’ve seen them in movies with actors playing the part (Jack Nicholson in The Shinning).   But this guy, Strzok, scares the poo out of me.  If he were doing this in a film, you’d think he was overdoing it.  I don’t want to be anywhere near him.  He’s ate up with demons.

C776A3E5-8DAA-4EBB-976D-6656CE3A7450.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Do you believe in Demonic Possession?   Have you ever saw someone that you thought was possessed by demons?   The eyes are the gateway to the soul.   I’ve seen demonic possession in pictures of some of the ISIS folks.  I’ve seen them in movies with actors playing the part (Jack Nicholson in The Shinning).   But this guy, Strzok, scares the poo out of me.  If he were doing this in a film, you’d think he was overdoing it.  I don’t want to be anywhere near him.  He’s ate up with demons.

C776A3E5-8DAA-4EBB-976D-6656CE3A7450.jpeg

If there is any justice left in America, this guy should soon be doing hard time in a federal prison along with several others .....

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The Mueller report was meant from the start to be a report given to Congress to investigate and take further, if deemed necessary, not an episode of Law and Order, where the bad guy is arrested at the end. Barr's obvious extremely partisan spin doesn't mean the content of the report exonerated Trump, in any way, shape or form, as Mueller himself immediately stated, from wrong doing.

Lies.  Lay off  the mslsd.

• Like 1

The Deep State fiasco requires CYA for those involved.  From the article:

“The honor among this particular band of “thieves” appears to be slowly crumbling as they all run to their respective corners and try to cover their own behinds.”

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/05/28/moves-investigate-origins-russia-collusion-investigation-reveal-something-else-poisonous-culture-obama-administration/

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

James Comey weighed in today and called out the 'dumb lies' and the false smearing of the FBI.

Sorry bro, the FBI deserves every amount of scrutiny they get.  They were the spearhead of an attempted coup.  This is fact.  There are no lies here, just facts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, btex said:

He is not worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as Reagan, period end of story. He is a compulsive liar ego maniac who once he is out of office and we learn all that went on we will be shocked at how well the country did. 

In a short six years I’m afraid 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

James Comey weighed in today and called out the 'dumb lies' and the false smearing of the FBI.

Comey?  So do you believe Comey, or Loretta Lynch?   He said Lynch told him to call Hillary’s emails a “matter”.   She said she never told him that.  Comey indicated Brennan wanted him to use the Dossier.  Brennan & Clapper said they told Comey not to use the Dossier.   So who’s correct?   Who’s lying?

And if you don’t recognize the problem in the FBI, I’m surprised.   Have you seen the texts between Strzok and Page?   If that doesn’t alarm you, it should.   What if some right-wing Loons in the FBI did that to a Dem candidate?   Would that alarm you?   It would me, and I’m a conservative.  

Every liberal media, and most Dem politicians have been, for two years,  repeatedly reporting and saying they had proof of Russian collusion.  Now that Trump has been found innocent of collusion, not one single apology, or retraction.   So they lied, and Trump told the truth.   Hmmmm, see a pattern here?

302AFD3E-47D1-421C-ADE4-37C1F6D58AC0.jpeg

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, yet so many right wingers eat 'em up like popcorn chicken in defense of the worst person ever to become POTUS.

Where were You on Sept 11, 2001 when the idiot “Dumbya” was seen sitting on his Azz in a room full of children reading “My Little Pony” & waiting on “Poppy” & Cheney to tell him what to do next, as The Twin Towers fell?🙄

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump