23 hours ago, Hagar said:

Great thread.  Hope the next one is, DEMS REFUSE TO BLOCK ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.  Or perhaps, DEMS REFUSE TO REQUIRE ID FOR VOTING.   Or even, DEMS REFUSE TO HELP AMERICANS, WHILE CONCENTRATING ON HELPING ILLEGALS.   

I could go on and on, but there’s only so much you can teach a rabid dog.

Once again I’ve B-slapped the local Left Wing Loons.  This post got 2💩.  When you’ve hit’em hard, and they have nothing left, they put a 💩 on ya.   No doubt if the little button had the word racist, they’d use that,.  Brahahahahaha.  

Score - The Viking 2  Lib Loons 0.

EDIT:  Once again conservatism wins & Libs lose.  Just got two on this post.

Score Update -  The Viking 4   Lib Loons 0.  To easy.  Like Carthage playing Colmesneil in football 

:rofl: 

• Thanks 2

First up in the prosecution chute:

Reported last night:  Former FBI Director James Comey was referred for criminal prosecution by IG Horowitz ... AG Barr not yet prosecuting until Special Prosecutor Huber issues his report.  Word is, even bigger charges coming for Comey.

Who's next?

Git yet popcorn ready !!!!!!!   ...   :munch:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Awe I’ve been waiting for this for two years. Christmas done came early. 

I have been saying for a couple of years now,  before this is over this is going to make Watergate  look like a kid stealing a piece of bubble gum from a candy store ... Comey is just the tip of the iceberg  ... :munch:

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have been saying for a couple of years now,  before this is over this is going to make Watergate  look like a kid stealing a piece of bubble gum from a candy store ... Comey is just the tip of the iceberg  ... :munch:

Yep. Comey is peanuts compared to who is going to go down.

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Huh...just read that they had declined to prosecute Comey. Maybe I need to go on the Dark Web for my sources of more real information. 

I guess you didn't read the original post. It said Barr wasn't going forward with it at this time. 

The dark Webb where you are getting your info has clearly left off a part of the key narrative. Pretty sure when all is said and done that Comey will go down or be used to go after bigger fish.

16 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Yep. Comey is peanuts compared to who is going to go down.

Also, Comey is going to be facing even more serious charges when the Huber report comes out ... I think that's why the AG is holding off for now  .... Comey is going to need some big time lawyers ... 

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Huh...just read that they had declined to prosecute Comey. Maybe I need to go on the Dark Web for my sources of more real information. 

:rofl: Yea, you must have a direct line to Rachael Madcow or Chrissy Matthews ....  

You are in the dark alright ... 🤣 ....

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Also, Comey is going to be facing even more serious charges when the Huber report comes out ... I think that's why the AG is holding off for now  .... Comey is going to need some big time lawyers ... 

That's the truth. 

Comey is FAR from out of the woods.  I have heard all kinds of speculation.  These initial charges were just for intentionally leaking presidential memos to the press.  Some are saying more charges are coming for the more serious crimes he is surely to be implicated in by multiple ongoing investigations ...

He is in deep doodoo for signing off on the bogus FISA warrants and a few other illegal activities .... he could also face perjury charges for lying to congress .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Comey is FAR from out of the woods.  I have heard all kinds of speculation.  These initial charges were just for intentionally leaking presidential memos to the press.  Some are saying more charges are coming for the more serious crimes he is surely to be implicated in by multiple ongoing investigations ...

He is in deep doodoo for signing off on the bogus FISA warrants and a few other illegal activities .... he could also face perjury charges for lying to congress .... 

Wouldn’t it be nice if he sold out the Deep State for immunity?   This may be an indication.   I’d think one of the rats would, and Comey acts the type.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if he sold out the Deep State for immunity?   This may be an indication.   I’d think one of the rats would, and Comey acts the type.

That could really happen too; I mean, there’s Truth in the old saying, “There’s No Loyalty among Thieves...” 🤔

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, btex said:

Opinion article not fact though it is doubtful you know the difference.

hey where are all those indictments you said were coming?

For us normal folks,  the DOCUMENTS referred to in the article contain the FACTS that you allude to.  For someone who claims not to be a partisan liberal you sure sound like a partisan liberal.

1 hour ago, btex said:

Interesting yet when I post multiple sites all with DOCUMENTS you claim fake news....

Because the links you source are serial offenders peddling in fake news.  Your faves are the nyt, cnn and the rest.  So yes,  i call them fake news.  Call it the fruit of the poisonous tree effect.  Again,  not my fault they're proven liars and biased sources who yes,  quite frequently just make poop up.

4 hours ago, btex said:

Opinion article not fact though it is doubtful you know the difference.

hey where are all those indictments you said were coming?

Dude, we all know what the FBI did to a private citizen.  We all know what the Clinton campaign did in regards to this matter.  We all know Obama took part in this.  

These things are not really opinion anymore.  

1 hour ago, btex said:

Interesting yet when I post multiple sites all with DOCUMENTS you claim fake news....

90% of the "news sites" out there ARE fake news anti-Trump 24/7 phony dumpster fires .... you should be able to easily find a few dozen more DOCUMENTS to back up your ridiculous :BS: ...

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump