I'll take Assange's word for it, just as I did with Jose Canseco on the steroid usage. Jose has yet to be proven wrong an any accusation that he made in his book "Juiced". Assange has yet to lie yet to the public about political behavior. I can't say the same for the accusations Swedish sexual assault case, although it was closed initially.

I don't trust Assange... but that's okay. I don't trust Putin, Obama, or the mainstream media.

But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Barring that, at least some evidence.

If Russia was involved, great. Show me the evidence. But all this posturing is weak sauce. Obama's desperation is showing.

Yeah, I don't get it. For a guy who's spent his entire professional career (and presidency) trying to massage his image, what does he hope to accomplish by picking a fight with freakin' Russia in his last days of office?

Yeah, I don't get it. For a guy who's spent his entire professional career (and presidency) trying to massage his image, what does he hope to accomplish by picking a fight with freakin' Russia in his last days of office?

The Rothschilds WANT a war......barry does what he's told by his masters.......just like all the rest of them except Trump and a couple of others........

The Rothschilds WANT a war......barry does what he's told by his masters.......just like all the rest of them except Trump and a couple of others........

It ain't the Rothschilds that scare me... it's those dang Hardinschilds. :shudder:

• Like 1

I don't trust Assange... but that's okay. I don't trust Putin, Obama, or the mainstream media.

But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Barring that, at least some evidence.

If Russia was involved, great. Show me the evidence. But all this posturing is weak sauce. Obama's desperation is showing.

I don't trust Assange in my computer or around any women, other than that he's been truthful. He might be truthful in what he stating his innocence in Sweden, but I don't know for sure.

Uhhh you might want to check your sources on that before you start calling anyone a fool.

It was a friendly fool. Like what up foo?

How many times in the past year and a half have I brought up URANIUM ONE?

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump