The criminal traitor should be exiled to Siberia ....

Where I used to work, you could report any unsafe act that you saw without repercussion. Whistle blowers are honorable people imho, they tend to save lives.

If you ain't got you're FR'S on go home.

Where I used to work, you could report any unsafe act that you saw without repercussion. Whistle blowers are honorable people imho, they tend to save lives.

If you ain't got you're FR'S on go home.

Sorry Charlie, even whistle blowers can't break the laws regarding handling of classified information ...

you libtards will never realize WHY you lost.....it's because the majority of American's don't like your ideals......

Trump won the popular vote? You say the majority of Americans, but if I remember correctly, there are more democrats registered to vote than repubs. People just didn't like Hillary. Yet, she still won the popular vote. Those ideals weren't a problem when President Obama won....twice too..

Trump won the popular vote? You say the majority of Americans, but if I remember correctly, there are more democrats registered to vote than repubs. People just didn't like Hillary. Yet, she still won the popular vote. Those ideals weren't a problem when President Obama won....twice too..

Manipulating numbers....you take out the liberal cesspools of LA County and New York County....TWO Counties......and Trump won the popular vote as well.......

Manipulating numbers....you take out the liberal cesspools of LA County and New York County....TWO Counties......and Trump won the popular vote as well.......

Uhh....LA and New York are in the US right?? Which means......he didn't win the popular vote. I know that's difficult for you alt right folks to understand, but those are the facts and not the alternative facts that you love to post on here.

Uhh....LA and New York are in the US right?? Which means......he didn't win the popular vote. I know that's difficult for you alt right folks to understand, but those are the facts and not the alternative facts that you love to post on here.

Thank GOD for the Electoral College.......:P

• Like 1

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/trumps-landslide-2623-to-489-among-u-s-counties/

From the article:

"For example, Clinton won California by 4.2 million votes and New York by 1.6 million, meaning that across 48 of the 50 states, Trump was the victor by about 3 million votes in the popular vote. Including New York, he was the popular vote winner by more than a million votes."

• Like 1

you libtards will never realize WHY you lost.....it's because the majority of American's don't like your ideals......

I think it had more to do with who was the leading spokesperson for their ideals :). A rich stuck up criminal....

You posted it and failed to back it up therefore your credibility is lost.

My back up is clear for anyone to see who cares to look........you RESPONDED to my link, so you are clearly lying when you say I posted nothing to back it up.....you libtards are the only ones on here or anywhere else with no credibility.......

Your link did not back up what you said.

You are just so controlled by your lying masters in the laughably named mainstream media that you can't comprehend truth when it is posted......you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome......hopefully a cure will be found for your mental incapacity........

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump