More heads need to roll NOW ... Jeff Sessions/Rosenstein and Christopher Wray evidently are not getting the job done ... both are still allowing the cover-up to continue ...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/busted_fbidoj_caught_using_redactions_of_house_intell_committee_report_to_protect_their_posteriors.html

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 8:09 PM, 4to3 said:

“At that point, I’m figuring the Russians are saying, ‘We can go big time,’” Hayden said of Abbott's response. “At that point, I think they made the decision, ‘We’re going to play in the electoral process.’” 

“I’m figuring...” 

“I’m figuring...” 

So he's "figuring."

Cool.

I thought he was gonna provide some, y'know, facts or data or something. But hell, if he's figuring that's good enough for me. 

Do you know what influenced me to vote against Hillary Clinton? It wasn't Russian bots or memes.

It was Hillary Clinton.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AKA said:

So he's "figuring."

Cool.

I thought he was gonna provide some, y'know, facts or data or something. But hell, if he's figuring that's good enough for me. 

Do you know what influenced me to vote against Hillary Clinton? It wasn't Russian bots or memes.

It was Hillary Clinton.

I’m figuring you are a good judge of character..!!👌

• LOL! 1

Anti-Trump wench Mika Brzezinski, daughter of known communist Zbigniew Brzezinski, and wife of ultra-liberal Joe Scarborough has been uncovered as a deep plant communist operative who is funneling information to Vladimir Putin and other Soviet era players ... do we need an investigation, or do we just throw her in the gulag? ....

About that FBI ‘source’
Did the bureau engage in outright spying against the 2016 Trump campaign?

The Department of Justice lost its latest battle with Congress on Thursday when it allowed House Intelligence Committee members to view classified documents about a top-secret intelligence source that was part of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign. Even without official confirmation of that source’s name, the news so far holds some stunning implications.

Among them is that the Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation outright hid critical information from a congressional investigation. In a Thursday press conference, Speaker Paul Ryan bluntly noted that Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes’s request for details on this secret source was “wholly appropriate,” “completely within the scope” of the committee’s long-running FBI investigation, and “something that probably should have been answered a while ago.”

Translation: The department knew full well it should have turned this material over to congressional investigators last year, but instead deliberately concealed it.

Read the whole article. 

Just checked the cable news stations...  none of 'em are talking about this. Shocking, I know, but this is actually a big damn deal. 

14 minutes ago, AKA said:

Source? 

All "source" information has been redacted at the direction of the CIA and the DNC, the Hilldabeast, Nancy Poloosie and Adam Schiffless due to the incriminating evidence.  It is available to all cleared personnel with a security clearance equal to or greater than the DNC leadership and double naught spies ...

1 hour ago, AKA said:

No Kirt, you misunderstand me...  what is your source for this information? An article? Something you heard at the diner? Post a link please. 

If I shared it with you, you would soon get a visit from the Hilldabeast's goon squad ... it's better you not know ...

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🚨 FBI vs. Trump (Russia Investigation)

It has become painfully apparent that Jeff Sessions is either unable or unwilling to do his job.  His first mistake was being conned into recusing himself in the phony Russian investigation.  He should have long ago told Rosenstein to comply with congressional oversight and release un-redacted documents that are doing nothing but covering corrupt arses in the DOJ and FBI.  He should tell Rosenstein in no uncertain terms to end Mueller's witch hunt and quit ruining peoples lives with indictments that have nothing to do with "Russian collusion", which isn't even a crime even if Trump colluded with them, and there is no evidence of it either. There has been so much dimocrat corruption exposed in the past few years going all the way back to Fast and Furious that needs to be reinvestigated and those involved prosecuted.  Is Sessions simply over his head, is he afraid of retaliation?  If he doesn't take action to appoint prosecutors soon, Trump should very publically fire him .... Rosenstein should already be gone! The clock is ticking and dimocrats are hoping all this just fades away ....

After year of investigation, Trump can rightly claim some vindication

In early 2017, President Trump was widely ridiculed for alleging that the Obama administration placed his campaign under surveillance. The response from experts on CNN and other sites was open mockery. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper came forward to assure the media that he could categorically deny the allegation and stated, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.” The range of media analysis seemed to run from whether Trump was a clinical paranoid or a delusional demagogue.

We now know there was, indeed, surveillance ordered repeatedly on Trump campaign figures before and after the election. Rather than acknowledge the troubling implications of an administration investigating the opposing party’s leading candidate for president, the media shifted to saying that there was ample reason to order the surveillance.

. . . 

Just as it is too early to support allegations of a conspiracy to frame Trump, it is too early to dismiss allegations of bias against Trump. As shown by many of the emails and later criminal referrals and disciplinary actions at the FBI, an open hostility to Trump existed among some bureau figures. Moreover, the extensive unmasking of Trump figures and false statements from FBI officials cannot be dismissed as irrelevant.

As a nation committed to the rule of law, we need a full and transparent investigation of these allegations. All of the allegations. That includes both the investigation of special counsel Mueller and the investigation of these latest allegations involving the FBI. For many Trump supporters, this new information deepens suspicions of the role of the “deep state.” If we ever hope to come out of these poisonous times as a unified nation, the public must be allowed to see the full record on both sides.

Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all...  written by Mark Penn, that's right: former Clinton adviser Mark Penn

At this point, there is little doubt that the highest echelons of the FBI and the Justice Department broke their own rules to end the Hillary Clinton “matter,” but we can expect the inspector general to document what was done or, more pointedly, not done. It is hard to see how a year-long investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who definitely wasn’t playing mahjong in a secret “no aides allowed” meeting with former President Clinton on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

The only REAL questions are is anyone going to be held accountable?  Is anyone going to jail? I don't think it's going to happen as long as Jeff Sessions is the AG .... Allowing Rosenstein to continue to call the shots for the DOJ concerning these investigations is a very bad scenario for getting to the bottom of the corruption ... He needs to be removed by Sessions or Trump immediately ...

Edited by KirtFalcon

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump