16 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

How old is he now? Pushing 70-75??

I don't care if he's 175 ... he still makes more sense and speaks more honestly that Chuck Todd and the rest of the dishonest media that refuse to report the truth about President Trump and his accomplishments.  Before all this is Russian/elections bs is over with Donald Trump is going to come out of it looking a lot better than Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Rosenstein, Ohr, Brennan, Clapper, the Hilldabeast and dozens of other corrupt dimocrats.  I am a helluva lot more worried about their election meddling than anything the Russians have done or are doing ... 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't care if he's 175 ... he still makes more sense and speaks more honestly that Chuck Todd and the rest of the dishonest media that refuse to report the truth about President Trump and his accomplishments.  Before all this is Russian/elections bs is over with Donald Trump is going to come out of it looking a lot better than Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Rosenstein, Ohr, Brennan, Clapper, the Hilldabeast and dozens of other corrupt dimocrats.  I am a helluva lot more worried about their election meddling than anything the Russians have done or are doing ... 

Yeah cool. 

how old is Rudy @CENTEXFAN ??

• Stinks 2

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

It never amazes me how people on the right are more loyal to the party than they are to their country.  

I'm definitely not, If I had seen any collusion with Russia by Trump than I would be impeach him now.  What have I seen them have massive of amounts of information from his own attorney's computers, bugging of Trump Tower that was initially denied but proven to be true, a possible agent in his campaign, and all we have are a few indictments for perjury, and one with business dealings with Russia years before he became Trump's campaign manager.  I've seen certain members of the F.B.I. that tried to prevent Trump's election, but they failed.  Had they just left things the way they were Hillary probably would have won.  If Trump is indicted and impeached I may even admit that he was guilty during the hearings.  That hasn't even come close to being done.  With as much information as Mueller has on him, it should have already been done.  

• Stinks 1

Manafort guilty on 8 out of 18 counts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-manafort-guilty-8-charges-mistrial-declared-remaining-10-205452870.html

Michael Cohen pleads guilty

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-heres-risk-trump-192619677.html

I'm actually pleasantly surprised Manafort was found guilty on anything.  I thought there would be a conservative on jury that would hang the jury on every count.  

• Stinks 2

3 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Manafort guilty on 8 out of 18 counts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-manafort-guilty-8-charges-mistrial-declared-remaining-10-205452870.html

Michael Cohen pleads guilty

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-heres-risk-trump-192619677.html

I'm actually pleasantly surprised Manafort was found guilty on anything.  I thought there would be a conservative on jury that would hang the jury on every count.  

Bet the pardons will fly so it'll be no big deal for those two, they'll be stress-free shortly. " 🙄☕ "

4 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Republicans trying to spin this as not involving Trump should consider that Trump’s

1. Campaign manager .... FOR 3 MONTHS ...LOL

2. National security adviser .... ?????

3. Personal lawyer are ALL CONVICTED CRIMINALS .... NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP OR HIS CAMPAIGN

This is not about Trump, GOP? It is ALL about Trump. ... NICE TRY, BUT NO CIGAR

None of the people charged or convicted had anything to do with Donald Trump or his campaign.  Manafort's "crimes" were for stuff he did years ago and had nothing to do with Donald Trump.   Nothing his lawyer is being charged with will result in nothing more than a fine and a slap on the wrist.  

..... and none of this has anything to do with Russian collusion, or obstruction of justice .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Thanks 3
  • Stinks 1

Wrong -again Kirk.  

Cohen - Is pointing his finger right at President Trump.  Remember Cohen recorded his conversations with Trump.  I smell plea bargain all over this.  Cohen turns over ALL recordings, and cant tell a lie for or against Trump. 

Manafort - Why did  he receive 60 million dollars from Russia.  Where did that money go ?  30 million went to an overseas account.  The other 30 million ?  Why did Trump soften his stance on Russia invading Crimea literally right after the money transaction ?  The noose keeps tightening. Too slowly for my liking.  

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Wrong -again Kirk.  

Cohen - Is pointing his finger right at President Trump.  Remember Cohen recorded his conversations with Trump.  I smell plea bargain all over this.  Cohen turns over ALL recordings, and cant tell a lie for or against Trump. .... Cohen is just going to get a slap on the wrist and a fine for campaign funds violations ... he has nothing on Trump or we would have already heard about it ... no wrongdoing by Trump ... none of the money was campaign money ... a big nothing burger ...

Manafort - Why did  he receive 60 million dollars from Russia.  Where did that money go ?  30 million went to an overseas account.  The other 30 million ?  Why did Trump soften his stance on Russia invading Crimea literally right after the money transaction ?  The noose keeps tightening. Too slowly for my liking.  .... this has nothing to do with Donald Trump ... it happened years ago ...

..... and the bottom line .... No Russian collusion and no obstruction .... Mueller has nothing on Trump ....  you have been listening to "fake news" CNN /  Rachael Madcow / Chrissy Mathews /  Joe Scumbag ... LOL

• Thanks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump