Reading between the lines here i'm not so sure i've not been duped by fake news.  "Rosenstein offered his verbal resignation to chief of staff."  Until anything is in writing i'm not believing it.  This seems like just another desperate trick to get Trump to fire rosie so the Ds and the media can scream obstruction between now and election day.  I would prefer Trump wait until after the midterms and then drop the hammer.

But muh "sources said."  :D 

Once again the media has proven themselves to be completely and utterly full of ####. 

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If a lot of corrupt FBI and DOJ bad apples don't  wind up in the Big House, something is very wrong  ...

We already know something is very wrong. The fact they wield enough power to drag the nation through 2 years of this mess based on lies and fabrication proves it.

10 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think they need to get this thing over with it's been going on for a year and a half, and they have a treasure trove of information from Cohen.  Present the evidence, and move on.

I suspect that once mid-terms are over, a LOT of things are "suddenly" going to be wrapped up quickly. 

29 minutes ago, AKA said:

I suspect that once mid-terms are over, a LOT of things are "suddenly" going to be wrapped up quickly. 

I think you're right, or they'll end the investigation soon to affect the election.  If it's not done after the election then they haven't found anything to impeach Trump over.  

1 minute ago, Disciple4G said:

I must say that I am a bit shocked that there is a Political forum on this sports site. I have always just gotten on here for the football talk. lol

The SECOND most popular forum on the site after High School Sports.......:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2018 at 1:57 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

The SECOND most popular forum on the site after High School Sports.......:thumbsup:

I would only be here to talk Cowboys, Astros, and Yankees if there wasn't a political section or entertainment  forum.  I would check how East Texas teams are doing come playoff time, but wouldn't add anything to the conversation, because I'd wish them all well, except the Longview Lobos.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump