28 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

What does that have to do with the “Christian” Right following a man who is as far away from God as possible while damning one who has lived a fairly righteous life?

You been living a fairly righteous life there with him, or you just “heard” he does? Just a question.

Just wondered how you know...

8 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Obviously not if you can’t understand simple facts. 

You’ve never provided one simple fact in the month I’ve been here.  You are quite possibly the most under qualified poster on any social media site I’ve ever come in contact with.  You should be embarrassed and God have mercy on your soul.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, btex said:

I have actual reasons. You don’t like them because you can not answer what I asked.

You have no clue why I do or don't answer your questions. So, you think you are the only person in the world that has actual reasons to feel as you do. Smh, sorry to inform you but the world doesn't just revolve around you. 

8 hours ago, btex said:

So you said talk issues and I did a pretty long list. You had no answer because, well trump has no answer. I seem to recall years back you bashing obama constantly, I dont recall you talking issues......

Oh, and just a little rehash of my posting history since you are having issues with your memory. I made a few posts in 2008 before he was elected stating the Democrats had taken so much away from our military that it was hurting our soldiers out in the field and I didn't think we should vote Obama in for that reason alone. I didn't post again in the political forum until 2015 when I made 2 post. One saying how much Obama had hurt our relationship with Israel. The other post wasn't bashing anything. Then in late 2016 I started posting more in this forum and I took some shots at Hillary and Obama but it was at the end of his presidency and had nothing to do with all the birther talk, tan( not sure what you mean by that) or him being Muslim. And all my posts were about issues. My most passionate ones were our relationship with Israel, abortion and our military.

Now if you want to go back and find where I bashed Obama during his presidency without talking about the issues go for it. I'll help you out. If it happened, it was between Sept 2016 and Jan 2017. I really doubt you'll find anything.

Just now, btex said:

So before you said I just wanted to bash trump no you acknowledge I have actual reasons. 

And no the world doesn’t revolve around me but I can recognize deflection and avoidance 

All you do is deflect. As far as your actual reasons, I take your word for that. I have no clue your life as you don't know mine. I asked you to talk issues without continuing to bash Trump in every sentence and you couldn't do it. So yes, all you want to do is bash Trump. Period!!! That's your right but it's those that continue to bash Trump and his supporters that will eventually get him another 4 years.

10 minutes ago, btex said:

So you did bash him. 

Depends on your definition of bashing, but that wasn't what you said in your original post claiming I constantly bashed him without talking issues. No, I did not!

So you don’t think it is an issue he is Twitter in chief?

No

The dumb stuff he post doesn’t cause issues?????

What issues does what he post cause?

49 minutes ago, btex said:

You seem to be playing the word game now. Go back read what I said and it is not what you just claimed.

and you did answer the question on Twitter. You have no issue with what he does and says on there. At least you are honest. So you believe it is good for him to agree with a dictator slamming an American citizen. Look where the gop has fallen

Are you referring to Biden?  You actually feel that Trump is obligated to defend Biden and ScreamingIdiot, I mean eagle, believes Trump is obligated to respect McCain. 

You guys don’t believe in reciprocal respect I guess?  

7 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Lol. You got up at the buttcrack of dawn and felt the need to post this.  I’ll give you one fact ma’am. You let people on Smoaky get to you way too much. Lighten up dudette. 

Listen guy.  I wear a hard hat for a living and have been out on location for over an hour. I don’t get up early to talk #### to you.  I get up early and sling iron for one of the largest energy companies in the freaking world.  

You may make your living screaming eagle noises from your momma’s basement.  I however work for a living, and it’s work you most likely couldn’t last a week doing.  

You seem to be playing the word game now. Go back read what I said and it is not what you just claimed.

I quoted your post and responded. It was exactly what I claimed. You are the one that claimed something that wasn't true. Oh wait, I forgot you are the only one with actual reasons. (Being sarcastic if you couldn't tell)

and you did answer the question on Twitter. You have no issue with what he does and says on there. At least you are honest.

No, I don't. At least he doesn't hide who he is. 

So you believe it is good for him to agree with a dictator slamming an American citizen. Look where the gop has fallen

We all know he doesn't like McCain. No new information there. Kind of like you don't like Trump. Kind of like the Dems don't like Trump. Being respectful of another American citizen hasn't stopped you or them from hating on Trump. So we all get a pass on hating but Trump doesn't? 

5 minutes ago, btex said:

You don’t seem to be informed on what he said and so that this just become a bigger argument you need to read what I claimed and what you said, they are not the same. Glad you love Twitter in chief

He says a lot. Exactly which are you referring to? Evidently you weren't talking about McCain. Be a little more specific. It could take me a long time to get to the right person that the Dems have a problem with Trump having a problem with. 😂

7 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Lol. Trust me it wouldn’t be a problem to do what you do. I just think it’s funny that Btex and myself are all up in your head. You go back to slinging that iron. 

The only heads you two are in are your own; most of us know y’all just love to stir the pot until the skies are filled with flies... big ol’ Black Flies.....😜

• Like 1

18 hours ago, btex said:

Economic you mean the huge tax cuts to business that are increasing our debt despite a boom? Employment record? Ok yes he is winning, funny all

this employment and the debt increases, looks a lot like Atlantic City.

now as for his personal track record, if he has won so much why hide it? 

As for losing, well Saudi Arabia, North Korea, China, our allies...,

This is where you are wrong. The tax cuts have brought in more money to the national government. President Trump does NOT appropriate money for the government. The congress does. While he does send them a budget, that does NOT mean they have to follow it, because they don't, they actually spend MORE than what most Presidents ask for. And you wonder what is wrong, because people want to blame a single person for the "deficit/debt", when in fact, it is 536 people that have caused this problem. Starting with the 535 in Congress. Again, the Constitution as written is NOT being taught in our schools correctly. Just ask any liberal. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ Deep State vs. Trump (Mueller Investigation)
On 5/30/2019 at 6:25 PM, btex said:

Congress says no arms no nuclear technology trump goes around them why?

kim has played trump, now I fully support him talking with them but I just don’t believe he is prepared and it shows. 

Dave we were promised TAX REFORM, that is not what we got.

and when you say show something but add in only with approved sources tell

me what I can use? Is tillerson a good source? He only said what people in business have said about trump for years

Kim didn't want to concede to Trump's demands so Trump left.  No we hear that the person in charge of having everything in place for the meeting was executed.  That's the way Jung Un has always worked.  We received tax reform.  I think it should have been better, but that's just my take.  Tillerson was inept and why he had to be fired.  As I've stated before, someone can talk the talk, but when they're doing the job they can't.  I wouldn't have made Tillerson the Secretary of State, because of his background.  Trump learned with his own the job performance.  

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, btex said:

You have proof they didn’t? Because it is proven they tried and now you assume no one was influenced? Not one person??!!!!

Nothing was proven that they did, only that they held a few rallies and put out some ads.  That's nothing.  They raided Cohen, Manafort's, Flynn's, Stone's, et al homes seized their computers, had tapes of discussions with President Trump that violate attorney client privilege.  They found nothing, N O T H I N G.  Yet you say there was something with no evidence. Mueller did not recommend that Trump be charged or impeached.  Then impeach him, and lets see how far that gets you, instead the House and Senate sit on their hands.  Nothing is going to be done, because nothing was found.  Just because you and Amash believe that something was found doesn't make it so.  I'm done with this conversation with you, because all you do is imply with no evidence.  

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2019 at 11:29 AM, JETT said:

Like stoney said on here once if you wine about being pooped you deserve one LOL, fits you perfect😥😥😥😥

If a post deserves to be pooped, then it should be pooped. In the political forum, it’s a more lenient place when it comes to the rules. If anybody is gonna wade in here then you’d better have your big boy or big girl pants on because feelings can get hurt. Especially when it comes to pooped comments. I’d you don’t agree with something liberal or eight wing, poop it. That being said, when the serial pooping leaves the political forum and goes into other forums that will be looked at as trolling. I would advise anybody to the best of their ability to leave what happens in the Political Forum in the Political  Forum. Pooping in Political Forum good. Pooping in other forums good. Serial pooping other posts to just serial poop, knowingly driving down another members reputation is trolling. Trolling can and will lead to suspensions. To the SDC Political Pundits have a good day.

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, those look like some of the worst movies ever made! Razzies, all around for all involved! 🤣

Yet,  unlike the russia collusion fantasy,  all of them are based on a true story!  Sit tight and buckle up...

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump